CHAPTER 29: SHATTERED TRUST.

"It was a rainy day in Atlas, the skies were gray, and the rain was coming down hard."

"Hiroyuki was given a prosthetic arm by James Ironwood."

"Hiroyuki went back up to his dorm room to show it to his team."

Riku:"Cool, so Penny's father created this for you?."

Daigo:"It seems to be made from the same material that Yang's prosthetic limbs were made of."

Gamu:"Well duh Tiga."

Katsumi:"Did you thank him for doing this for you Taiga?."

Hiroyuki:"No, but I will later tonight."

"Gamu returns to his dorm room and stops by team RWBY's dorm room when he sees Ruby writing something."

Gamu:"What are you writing Ruby?."

Ruby:"A letter to my father, I'm going to ask him if me and Mebius can have the house after we stop Salem."

Gamu:"So, you really want to marry Mebius."

Ruby:"Yes I do."

Gamu:"Well, I asked Blake's mother if I can marry her daughter."

Ruby:"I know that someday, all of this will be over, and we can live peaceful together."

"However, all those dreams were about to end, because shortly after."

"Daigo had called team RWBY and his team down to the main hall."

Yang:"Yes Daigo, whats wrong?."

Daigo:"You are not going to believe this.

Weiss:"Believe what?."

Daigo:"Ironwood has ordered the creation of a new weapon, using the remains of Galactron MK2, and Vict Lugiel."

Teams RWBY and MHTH:"WHAT!!?."

Blake:"Unbelievable!, have they not learned anything from the last robot they tried to re-program?."

Ruby:"Well......we have to stop them!."

Mirai:"Yes, I agree!."

"Ruby and her group made their way to the hanger, but saw that it was guarded by dozens of Atlasian Knights."

Ruby:"Well, they shouldn't be hard to take down."

"As Ruby and her group jumped down to confront the robot solders, a surveillance camera saw the whole thing."

"Dan came into the room with monitors showing all the locations of the cameras." 

Dan:"What's going on?."

"One of the people who were watching the surveillance footage looked at Dan."

Person:"Uhhhmmmm......you might want to look for yourself."

Dan:"Is that.........no............no it cant be!."

"Dan watched in horror as teams RWBY and MHTH cut down the Atlasian Knights."

"Ruby and her team cut down every Atlasian knight they saw."

"In the docking bay, Ironwood observed the creation of a new type of energy weapon created using parts from Galactron MK2 and Vict Lugiel."

Ironwood:"This will Be Atlas's most powerful weapon!."

Winter:"Ironwood.....are you sure this is a good idea......to use parts from two robots that attacked Atlas......what if something like what happened to King Joe happens with this weapon?."