CHAPTER 14: AN OLD PET.

"Start music here"

"The chapter starts with a flash back to when Ruby was young."

"Young Ruby walks up to a small wooden box."

Ruby:"Hey little one, I've brought some food back for you."

"The baby creature wakes up, and reveals itself."

"The baby Samekujira chirps when he sees Ruby with a hand full of small fish

"The baby Samekujira chirps when he sees Ruby with a hand full of small fish."

"Ruby puts her hand in front of the baby Samekujira, it smells the fish and starts eating them." 

Ruby:"(Giggles) Im going to call you Kozakana."

(Or Small fish in japanese)

"Ruby picks Kozakana up and hugs him."

"Just as Ruby was going to put her pet back, she was shoved to the ground."

Ruby:"OW, who are you."

(This is the alien)

Alien Kukarachi:"Just a man looking for something, my name is Gokipuro, and I see you have it

Alien Kukarachi:"Just a man looking for something, my name is Gokipuro, and I see you have it."

Ruby:"No, you cant have Kozakana!."

Gokipuro:"That there is one of the strongest monster weapons ever, and my master will be pleased to see I have one of them!."

Ruby:"YANG, YANG, HELP ME!!."

Gokipuro:"No one is coming to help you Ruby, and now if you'll excuse me, (Slaps Ruby to the side) I have a monster to bring back to my master."

Ruby:"(Weakly) No......please.......dont."

"Gokipuro grabs Kozakana, and teleports back to the Land of darkness."

"As Ruby loses consciousness, she sees a blue Ultra appear in front of her."

Agul:"Hey, Ruby, little one, wake up, wake up, wake up, (Voice starts to fade) wake up!."