CHAPTER 23: ATLAS ACADEMY UNDER ATTACK, PART 1.

"Dan was feeling Yang and Daigo for signs of Tiga."

Dan:"Its official, you two have both reclaimed the light of Tiga."

Gamu:"Tiga, it's good to see you again."

Tiga:"Same here Gamu, same here."

Ruby:"Hey Daigo, this is a totally random question but.......how did your wife die?."

"Start music here"

Daigo:"Lets not get side tracked...."

Yang:"Please....tell me."

Daigo:"When I returned to the Mars colony in my universe, it was under attack by three Galactrons and six of Legionoids, I was able to fight them off with the help of Leo's little brother Astra, but not before they Destroyed the colony, and put my wife Rena's life on the line."

Yang:"So you were able to save your wife?."

Daigo:"Yes, but not my two children, or any of my friends on Earth, Hori, Iruma, Munakata, Mai midorikawa, Ryo yumimura, any of super GUTS."

Gamu:"Daigo, the same thing happened on my earth."

Daigo:"What?."

Gamu:"My earth was also attacked by an army of Galactrons and Legionoids, they wiped my earth out within hours."

Musashi:"My earth as well, my friends, all of the monsters I purified."

Daichi:"My friends, all killed by an army of Dobishi and Inpelaizers."

Katsumi:"Our parents, friends and home, all wiped out by Zoigers."

Hiroyuki:"My friends, killed by an army of Dobishi."

Dan:"All of your earths were destroyed?."

"Dan clenches his fist in anger."

Dan:"I swear, Salem will pay for this."

Ruby:"Hey guy's, Ironwood is calling a meeting for all students of the academy in 15 minutes."

Dan:"He is?, ok tell him we'll be right down."

Ruby:"Got it."

"Ruby leaves their dorm room."

"Stop music here"

Hiroyuki:"What do you suppose this is about Seven."

Dan:"Well, we're going to find out aren't we?." 

"Later, when all the students are called down, Hayata, Ide, and Goh are all standing beside Ironwood, looking all serious." 

Ruby:"Hey Hayata, good to see you."

Hayata:"Wrong, there is nothing good about this meeting."

Yang:"Why so serious looking Hayata?."

Ironwood:"Last night around 2200 sharp, our academy was attacked by an unknown force, and killed three solders."

Ide:"We weren't able to identify the attacker, but we were able to get an image of what it looked like."

"On the table in front of team RWBY and MHTH, an image appeared."