CHAPTER 27: THE HOLY SWORD RESTORED ONCE MORE.

"On a nice cool morning, Gai kurenai decided to go to a bathhouse down in mantle."

"When he entered the place, he played his "signiture" tune on his Orbnica."

"Two minutes later, he got into one of the pools, and relaxed."

Gai:"(In his head) Is it just me, or do these pools feel nicer than the ones on Earth, this is a really nice way to clear my head of all that has been going on, its sooooooo quiet."

Blake:"Oh hey Gai!."

Gai:"(Lets out a panicked scream)."

"Gai looks to his right and sees Blake and Yang sitting right beside him."

Gai:"Never, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!."

(As Gai yelled, he makes this face)

Yang:"So Gai, I never thought to see you here

Yang:"So Gai, I never thought to see you here."

Blake:"Yeah, do you like bathhouses?."

Gai:"Let's see, almost every earth I go to has a bathhouse, so that means that I have gone to.......about one hundred bathhouses."

Ruby:"Man, that's a lot of bathhouses to go to."

Gai:"Well Ruby, I have all the time I want to go to places like this."

Weiss:"What do you mean, all the time you want?."

Yang:"What Gai is trying to say is that, he's immortal."

Gai:"Let me tell you four girls a story, a long time ago, I met this beautiful woman, her name was Natasha, I met her after I battled a Super C.O.V, and I thought I lost her after Maga Zetton destroyed half of the area that she was in."

Blake:"And when did this happen?."

Gai:"1908."

Ruby:"The early 20th century?."

Blake:"What year is it now?."

Yang:"2020."

Blake:"20...... SO THATS WHY THE PAST FEW MONTHS SUCKED!!."

Gai:"How about after we leave, we go to this bar down the street, I heard that they sell Ramune."

Ruby:"Ramune?."

Gai:"You'll see."

"A few minutes later, Gai and team RWBY head down to the bar Gai was talking about."

Ruby:"Gai, this is an alien bar."

Gai:"Oh come on, Im sure there are some humans here."

"When they enter, they see a lot of aliens."

(Including)

"An Alien Muzan"