Mango Juice

"I don't approve of this Y/N! I demand to talk to your mom!"

"You guys do realize I slept over with you guys right? Me being a girl with 4 guys right?"

——————

"She's right Shittykawa. Her parents might kills us."

"Now Iwa-Chan they probably won't since I'm handsome and they will probably want me to have Y/N's hand for marriage."

"I would rather marry Mattsun, Makki, or Iwa then to ever marry you."

"Ack! You wound me Y/N."

"But I didn't touch you though."

"~well princess you can always touch me. I workout everyday." (WINK WINK)

"Stop bring weird you guys."

"But Iwa-Chan we need to know why that ugly guy is staying with Y/N. Can't have him taking my lovely wife."

"Since when did I say yes to marrying you? Plus I don't think my parents will like you."

"Ack! But why cutie-Chan?"

"I don't know but I got a feeling they won't."

"Let's go and eat some breakfast princess I know I'm starving."

"Yesss let's go!"

After the whole thing with Keita at least they calmed down and now having a good time with the guys. Laughing and joking around. Being with them is so much fun. Sadly that being said I still have to deal with Keita knowing he might be staying with me for year it's crazy. I honestly hope he was joking about it because I don't think I'll be able to deal with him every single day. But for now I'm gonna have fun with the guys and worry about it when I get home.

(After a long day with the seijoh guys)

Well here I am in front of my house not wanting to go inside but I have to get this over with. I hope this will be fast and easy so I could end up Ft calling Kenma and play some games for awhile.

Well here goes nothing.

[Little Cursing Ahead⚠️]

"Hey Keita I'm back!"

"Welcome back Y/N. Had fun with so called friends of yours. After they slammed a door in my fucking face."

"What they did was rude I understand and I talked to them."

"For fucks sake Y/N your so fucking weak. Ugh I don't understand why I become friends with you."

"Well I didn't asked you to be my friend and if your going to be disrespectful then leave the door is right there."

"Well I need money. I know you don't want me sleeping me in the streets."

"Do whatever you want I'm going to my room."

"No your not. You are going to stop seeing your so called friends."

"First of all your not my parents nor can tell me what I can fucking do with my life."

"Your right but your weak."

"Are you serious right now. Wow your something else. They are my friends I didn't do nothing to you. I'm letting you stay at MY HOUSE but your here being rude. (Sniff) You know what I'm leaving bye."

[SLAM]

I can't believe him. They are my first real friends I ever had. (*Sniff* *Sniff*) why would I leave them. I ended up walking to a Forest near by. I just couldn't keep my tears in anymore and let it all out. Why am I being treated like this. I decided to sit near by and kept crying because I feel so hurt.

"Hey are you alright?"

————————
Author -Chan here I just wanted to say I'm happy you guys love my story! I actually read you guys comments and they are nice. But Ik some didn't like how I made the reader short and I apologize for that I'll keep in mind to make the reader an appropriate height next time. I'm sorry I've been dead I've been working non stop like I Be working 7 hours and having school too but I'm trying to let it not stop me. I honestly wanna start a Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader but I have like 5 stories published so I'll wait until I finish some. Also I'm no longer giving out the Crunchyroll account bc I tried logging in and wouldn't let me so that means someone change the password or idk. Honestly I feel bad Bc I thought I wouldn't have this problem but I do. But joke on them Bc it's expires soon so yea. Also I'm so excited to watch the new DEMON SLAYER MOVIE WOOOHOO 🥳. Also thank you so much and have a wonderful day/night! 💜 - Michele

 Also thank you so much and have a wonderful day/night! 💜 - Michele