Training 2✨

During lunch I was telling my plan to Hinata and Kageyama.

'Alright so my plan is that during practice I wanna know what are your weaknesses and your strengths when it comes to playing volleyball. When I get all of that I'm gonna help you improve and give you guys some advice when it comes to playing the tall blonde kid.'

"Wow thank Y/N I appreciate that you're helping us." - Hinata

"Yes thank you Y/N" - Kageyama

'Also you guys would have to work together in order for me to help you guys. I heard a little bird tell me you guys don't really get along but that's gonna change because you guys have me now.' I smiled at them and I started to eat my lunch.

"Wow she has a beautiful smile" they both thought

'Guys hurry and eat your lunch. The bell is going to ring soon plus I don't need you guys playing on an empty stomach.'

"Alright"

Once lunch ended Hinata and Kageyama left for their class. I ended up looking out the window and I was lost in my thoughts. After a while in my thoughts I just focused on my class work.

(Time skipped to school ending)

Once the bell rang I put all of my belongings in my bag and headed out the door to find Hinata and Kageyama. I heard my phone go off seeing that I got a text I was about to open it when I bump into someone.

'I'm so so-'

"Tch watch where you're going next time."

I looked up and it was him, the blonde kid he was pretty tall for a first year.

'Listín here blondy I was about to say I'm sorry but since you wanna be a jerk and cut me off go ahead but I don't have time to deal with you."

I was so mad that I just walked away and went to look for hinata and Kageyama.

Tsukishima POV

I was walking out of class when a short girl with h/c and e/c bumped into me. Ugh so annoying. The girl started talking but I cut her off not trying to listen at all. Such a pain this is. She got mad and walked away. (Smirks) Mhm she's interesting maybe she'll give me some entertainment.

Your POV
Ughh that stupid jerk is so mean but he's gonna pay whenever I see him again. But I decided to stay calm and focus on helping Hinata and Kageyama. I quickly went to the gym and told Kiyoko and Daichi that I was going to help Hinata and Kageyama. They both said it was alright. So I went to go find Hinata and Kageyama since they couldn't play in the gym. Once I found them I started to help them. I was helping Hinata with his receives since it clearly shows he sucks. While Kageyama was practicing his sets. After a while it was getting dark. I checked my phone and it was 7:30.

'Hey guys let's get going it's getting dark and you guys need to go home, have a nice meal and have a good sleep.'

"B-but Y/N we have so much to do please help me a little longer.' (Hinata)

'Hinata I know you want to keep on practicing but I care about your health and you need plenty of rest.'

"Mhm alright Y/N."

'So I'll see you guys Tomorrow at 5 am?'

"Y/N how did you know we were practicing at 5 am?"

"First of all I am your manager and I came early to practice for the team and saw you guys leaving before the rest of the team showed up. Don't worry guys your secret is safe with me.'

"Thank you Y/N!"

"No problem you guys"

I said goodnight to the guys and headed home. I was listening to some music. Once I got home I made dinner and my lunch for tomorrow and took a nice shower put on my pjs and turned on my tv and ended up watching The Seven Deadly Sins on Netflix.(I'm sorry if you don't like the show u can change it)