Libero & Ace 💫

7:30 am

I got up and headed my way to the bathroom to get ready. At least I get to see the guys. I missed them while I was in Tokyo. I've decided to pass by store and buy the guys some snacks.

After passing by the store I was making my way to school. As I was opening my locker I noticed letters falling. They were mostly love letters. Here we go again. I don't like receiving love letters knowing I'll have to reject them. At least they don't know I'm a model or anything. I made sure to put all the letters in my bag and got my stuff I would need for class.

Making my way to class I couldn't help but hear people talking about me. Not in a bad way but just about me having beauty.

"Look she's so beautiful."

"She's an angel."

"I should ask her out."

"Maybe I should ask her to come to my soccer game."

As always people can't people talk about something else besides my beauty I have. Like y'all about food or something but I guess I'll get use to it. I was making my way to class when I saw Yachi.

"Good morning Yachi I missed you!" I said while giving her a big hug and smile.

"Y/N your back I missed you."

"How was class without me?"

"It was lonely without you. But now your back so I won't be lonely anymore."

"I'm happy I'm back I missed you and the guys."

___________________________________
✨🏐✨
___________________________________

Classes were good I turned in all the work they gave me while I was in Tokyo. Now it was lunch time. Me and Yachi were eating our lunch and having a good time.

"Yachi you want anything to drink?"

"Sure I'll take a juice. Hold on let me get some money."

"It's okay yachi I'll pay for you."

"B-but you don't have too."

"It's fine. I'll be back."

I was heading my way to the vending machine. When I saw Kageyama he looked like he didn't know what to get. I decided to surprise him since the guys still didn't know I was back yet.

"You know blueberry it isn't nice to be angry at the vending machine."

"But I just don't know what to g-. Y/N?" Said Kageyama before turning around and hugging the short girl.

"Surprise I'm back!" I said while hugging Kageyama.

"While didn't you text me that you were back?"

"Gomen I just wanted to surprise you guys later that I was back."

"Tanaka-senpai missed you and cried when you didn't showed up for practice."

"Of course it would be Tanaka-senpai. How was practice while I was gone?"

"It's going okay."

"Mhm that's good! Well I'll just get my drinks and I'll see you later at practice blueberry. Alright? Also don't tell anyone I'm here I wanna surprise them."

"Hai alright Y/N I'll see you later bye."

After saying goodbye I got the drinks  and headed back to class.

"Here you go Yachi."

"Thank you Y/N."

"Sorry it took awhile I was talking to Tobio."

"It's fine don't worry. Anything new? Or anything you wanna talk about?"

"Well since we are friends there's something I haven't told you about me. I just don't want you to think different of me."

"That won't happen y/n plus we are friends and I won't see you differently or treat you different at all."

"Well back in America where I'm from I was somewhat famous I guess you could say. I was model for a couple of months and well I started small but with my looks I ended up modeling for Gucci and other famous stores too. Which people ended up becoming my so call "friends" because I was modeling and I ended up getting more love confessions. I'm sorry I never told you I just wanted to have a real friend."

"Y/N you don't have to worry. I wouldn't treat you differently or just be friends with you for the fame. I love being your real friend plus who cares if you were model. Plus your really pretty and your my best friend."

"Thank you Yachi."

____________________________________
                                        ✨🏐✨
____________________________________

After my conversation with Yachi we ended up talking about random stuff. Now school was over. So I would head to gym and surprise the guys that I'm finally back.

My walk to the locker room wasn't bad. I made sure to change before making my way to the gym. I felt like doing surprise entrence.

(SLAM)

"YOUR PRECIOUS MANGER IS BACK FROM TOKYO!"

I quickly saw Hinata running to me with open hugs wanting a hug. I quickly open my arms waiting for a hug.

"Y/N your back I missed you!" He said whole hugging you.

"I missed you too hinata."

"You know Y/N you can just call me Shoyo."

"Alright Shoyo."

What you didn't seem to notice was most of the team wasn't happy that you were only hugging Shoyo and not the rest of the team.

"Our precious manger is back. I'm so happy I could die. Noya come meet our new manager!"

"Hello Tanaka-senpai and Daichi-senpai!"

"Y/N I would want you to meet Nishinoya  our libero he's also a second year and this is Asahi our ace and a third year." Said Daichi

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/N L/N but you can call me Y/N and I'm a first year I can't wait for us to be working together!"

After meeting the new team members our group we continue with practice as always. Which went out pretty good. Once practice was over I handed everyone a snacks and drink.

Once I was home I took a nice warm shower. Made sure I had everything for training camp tomorrow and did some homework and quickly knocked out.

__________________________________
                                       ✨🏐✨
__________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this somewhat long chapter. I'm sorry for any mistakes it's almost 3 in the morning so sorry but enjoy my peeps ✌️

Publish - Oct 11
Edited : Dec 17