Traning Camp Dia Uno ✨

{Día Uno}

Well today is the first day of training. I made sure I got all my stuff and headed to the gym for practice after that we will head to the place we are going to be staying. I ended up getting to know Asahi and Nishinoya more. Just by getting to know Asahi he doesn't look like a bad person. Yes he looks like a thug or whatever but he's actually so kind and sweet. Then there's Nishinoya-senpai he and Tanaka-senpai both go crazy when they see a beautiful girl.

I was happy that they were both able to be in the team again after what had happens with them in the past. But getting over that Nishinoya is a really good libero. So far we were practicing receiving since that was some of our struggles we needed to work on. Practice was going alright. The guys were taking just taking a break. While I was adding the process of the guys in my notes.

"Y/N I have a question that I have been meaning to ask you."

"Huh? Ohh hey blueberry! Sure what's ur question?"

"I've been meaning to ask how you know about my past?"

"Ohh well once I found out you were good I did some research and well I figured out everything and why they called you the king of the court. But I know your not that person anymore you're better."

"I see. Thanks for believing in me."

"Of course! Also I am your fan."

"Y/N !! DID YOU HEAR!! WE HAVE A PRACTICE MATCH AGAINST NEKOMA!!"

"Yes Shoyo I've heard. Also you don't have to be so loud Shoyo."

"Sorry Y/N it's just I'm excited to play against them ."

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!

"Jeez bakageyama you're being so loud. You also don't have to be rude. Bla >,<"

"Yes Shoyo I know. You'll guys will do fine. Guys please don't be rude to each other."

"Y/N how was Tokyo?? Did you see the skytree?"

"Yes I did. You should've seen it Shoyo it was huge."

"Y/N can you help me practice?"

"Huh..ohhh of course anything for you my blueberry."

Hinata POV

All I wanted to do was have a nice conversation with
Y/N. But bakageyama wouldn't let me. I just wanna get to know her. She's so sweet and pretty. Maybe I should hangout with her. Maybe a date! I guess after training camp and the interhigh I'll ask her out. I hope she'll say yes.
___________________________________

(Meanwhile at Sejio)

"GUYS! I know why Y/N looks so familiar. Look!"

"Makki you should be practicing!."

"But IWA It's Y/N we are talking about DONT you wanna see the pictures of her?"

"MAKKI SHOW ME! I wanna see my precious Y/N."

"Stop it shittykawa you sound like a pervert."

"Iwa stop being rude to me. Show me Makki I'm your captain."

"Alright gather around everyone. Kunimi and kindaichi you guys come here too"

.............

"Iwa call Y/N right now."

"I'm calling her oinkawa."

"Mattsun 30 laps!"

____________________________________

Sorry for not updating but I hope you guys enjoy the chapter 🤗 Also thanks for the 21.6K reads I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story! Sorry it's a small chapter I decided to leave it at a cliffhanger.  I wonder wat they saw? What will happened next ? 🤔