Pudding Head 🍮

I'm sorry for the late update. The reason I haven't been updating is because I'm working on a new story. It's going to be a inarizaki x reader story. I'm going to be publishing the story very soon. Also thank you for reading❣️ Sorry for any grammar mistakes

-Michele Kozume

After that whole incident yesterday with that guy. What was his name? K-uroo yes Kuroo! After that I made it home on time and had a nice dinner with my parents. Once dinner was over I ended up checking my phone with texts from the guys since I forgot to tell them about me leaving.

After texting the guys

After texting the guys. I got ready for bed. Sadly I couldn't sleep. I tried and tried but I couldn't. So I decided to watch some anime. I decided to watch Hunter x Hunter (it's a good show I recommend watching) it was really good. What I didn't notice was the time. I've been watching anime for 5 hours. It's already 6 am. Ughh. I decided to sleep for awhile.

(10 hours later)

I woke up and saw the time it was already 4pm. I couldn't believe it. I slept all morning. I decided to get up and take a nice shower and put on some nice comfy clothes. I decided to make myself some food. I just made eggs with toast. Once I finished eating and washing the dishes I decided to watch some TV. After a while I got bored. Then when I remember they are selling the new game called animal crossing today in less than 2 hours. I quickly grabbed my things and wallet and ran out the door.

I've finally made it to the mall. I'm so excited to buy the game. I hope they still have it though. Knowing I made a long trip to get here. After walking a while and getting to the store surprisingly it wasn't too crowded. I was walking around looking for the game but for the Nintendo switch. After 5 minutes I found it and it was the last one too. That's when my hand touched someone else's hand.

"Huh?"

'I'm sorry but are you getting that game?'

"Ohh..umm yea"

While I was looking at his hair I couldn't help but think about pudding. Me being dumb I said it out loud.

'Pudding head. I'm sorry I said that please forgive me. Bowing at a 90 degree angle. I didn't know why I said that out loud.'

"It's okay i guess."

'Here you can get the game. I'll just buy it somewhere else.'

"Thanks"

'We'll see ya!' I was leaving until he called out for me.

"Wait!"

'Yeah?'

"If you like can I get your number so I could add you on switch and we could..you know play." (Blushes)

'Of course!'

We ended up exchanging our video game names and I even gave him my number too. We hung out for a while and got to know him a bit. At first he looked really shy and it looked like he wasn't good with physical contact. But I did most of the talking and he listened. After I left and headed home and once my head hit the pillow I went to a deep slumber.

Kenma POV

I could help but stare at her for a while. She was really pretty. I was surprised that I was able to speak to her. At least I got her number so we could pay. I didn't speak much but I listin and she had a beautiful voice. I hope we can hang out soon.