You?! / Sleep over

"Ohh lord."

"Hey Y/N it's been awhile."

"What are you doing here?"

"That's not a nice way to greet me."

"Nice too see your doing well Kazuko Keita."

"Same goes to you Y/N."

"What are you doing here?"

"Didn't you see your moms text?"

"What text?"

"Well I'm going to be staying at your house for awhile."

"Why?"

"My parents had a last minute meeting in France so once they found out you were here they sent me with you. They didn't want me alone."

"How long are you staying?"

"Probably a year."

"Ohh oka- WAIT A YEAR?!"

"Yes."

"We will talk about this later. Their should be food in the fridge there's a spare room across from my room. I'll be back later. Bye."

"Wai-! And she left."

——————-

Great I'm after all this time he's back. Ugh well I shouldn't think about this. I should just head to makkis house and see what's all the ruckus about.  As I was heading to the bus that takes me to makkis house. I couldn't help but think about Keita why is here? What does want?

So many thoughts in my head I almost didn't notice the bus coming. I got on and found a seat. The person sitting next to me look so mean but I could tell different.

[15 min later]

After the bus ride and that 5 min walk to makkis house I'm finally here. Now let's hope they have some good food I'm starving.

[knock] [Knock]

"Cutie-chan you made it."

"Don't call me cute oinkawa."

"Cutie-Chan It's beautiful oikawa not oinkawa."

"Leave her alone Shittykawa."

"Oww Iwa-Chan!"

"Come in Y/N. Also this wasn't my idea I clearly told them to mind their business."

"Ohh...umm alright."

"Princess ur here finally."

"Mattsun I missed you."

"What about me cupcake?"

"MAKKI!"

"Alright now that we are all here. Let's talk princess."

"Sure? About what?"

"You we-."

"Why didn't you tell us YOU were a model!"

"Dammit Shittykawa let Mattsun speak."

"Ohh..OHHH wait how did you found out?"

"Well I remember that I've seen you before. Until I found one of my moms old magazines since she's always trying to find new clothing."

"Well I guess I should be honest. Yes I used to model but I stoped since the girls started saying bad things about me. Saying I'm stealing all the guys. Most of them just wanted to be friends since I was "famous".

"Well your wrong because we became good friends because of your personality. Your an amazing girl. Better then anyone else. Don't worry we aren't using you or anything."

*Sniff* *Sniff* "really Mattsun?"

"Yes cupcake. Now group hug!"

"Wait!"

"Ughh what now Shittykawa."

"Y/N aren't you too young to be having a tattoo?"

"Oh I guess you guys seen it. Well I decided to get because I wanted one. Yes my parents found out got grounded for 3 months. Worst 3 months ever couldn't watch any anime!"

"Well now that's all clea-."

"Can I see it cutie-chan?"

"Dammit Shittykawa let Makki speak. Are you dumb? Why would she show it."

"I don't mind it's on my back."

"HUH!?"

"Are you sure Y/N? You don't have to agree to that piece of trash."

"Yes iwa."

*Shows Tattoo of a Big Moon with Roses* (Covers your lower back kinda biggish)

"WOW"

"Thanks guys. But I'm hungry you got any food?"

"Iwa ordered some pizza should be here soon cupcake."

[3 hours later of watching Godzilla/Eating food brought by Iwa]

"Guys it's already 6."

"Ughh I don't wanna get up. Can I sleep over?"

"You sure you wanna have a sleep over with a bunch of guys cupcake?~."

"Yes I trust you."

"Alright it's settle sleep over!"

"Stop screaming Shittykawa."

After playing some uno and wining 5 times in a row . I was having to much fun with the guys. We watched more movies and ate more food that Iwa ordered for us. I finally feel happy that they aren't being with me because I used to model but they like me for my personality. Throughout the day I was having the best time I suddenly forgot about a certain someone being at house. Right now is that I'm having a great time with the guys. I hope to make more fun and funny memories with them. Who knows maybe Sejioh wouldn't be a bad option.

——————-——————-——————-———————

I updated you guys also thank you so much for reading this book

I updated you guys also thank you so much for reading this book. It means a lot. I also want to say that Option 2 won. I've been reading your comments and thanks so much for the nice comments💕 stay safe and wear your mask plz. I'll probably start updating more since my state might shutdown. SO MORE UPDATES YAYAYAYAYAY! (HOPEFULLY)

If you have read any good stories plz write it in the comments I need some good stories to read! Thanks!