1-10

Major 001Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 3424 Updated: 19-07-31 07:00

You can search "Interstellar Milk Dad Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Light spills into the office from the floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the office not only brightly, but also naturally.

It looks beautiful, but it is actually artificial daylight.

In space military bases, long periods of non-radiation will seriously affect people's health, so there will be artificial daylight sources on the ceiling of each floor of the base.

Yan He was sitting on the sofa with his hands on his knees and his back straight. The epaulettes on the tailored black military uniform were shining brightly by the light. The civilian staff who came and went to ask for instructions couldn't help but peek at him.

Of course they all know that they can't just provoke those soldiers who have just come off the battlefield. Although some people have already stepped down from the battlefield, their response to combat stress is still uncontrollable, and sometimes they behave aggressively. More serious ones will be diagnosed as post-traumatic stress disorder, which is commonly known as war syndrome.

I heard that this Major Yanhe...

Whispering to each other, the young officer suddenly raised his eyes and cast a sharp gaze from under the brim of his hat, scared several civilians and quickly looked away.

Yan He didn't wait too long. A secretary came to inform him: "Major, Lieutenant Admiral invites you in." Yan He stood up, tightened his ties, and walked into the office with the secretary.

Lieutenant General Yanni just finished a video conference and looked up at the young officer standing at his desk saluting him, and said kindly: "Sit."

"I have already seen the report." He said, swiping on the light screen in front of him, drawing a small light screen and pushing it over, "Fortunately, it's just a little bit."

Yan He glanced at the small light screen that stopped in front of him. The diagnosis result column of the report submitted by the Military Medical Department reads "Minor post-traumatic stress disorder, it is recommended to take a vacation for recuperation."

The young major dropped his eyes, but his tight shoulders relaxed slightly.

The lieutenant looked in his eyes and nodded: "That's it, you move to the rear for the time being, the garrison of the capital star circle is not so stressed, and the right should be on vacation."

As he said, he turned the light screen and glanced at it, "Huh? You applied for the'Gene Optimal Parenting Program' before starting the task? That's right, soldiers can be matched directly without lottery, and they can be matched to suitable parenting partners. , You can take a parental leave directly over there. The life of raising a child is very interesting. I believe it will help you relax."

Yan He's eyes flashed in astonishment, and he refused to say, "No, that..."

"Major!" The lieutenant general interrupted him, "If you are diagnosed with a moderate disorder, you will never be able to return to the front line, and I will lose a good officer."

Yan He closed his mouth. Patients with moderate disorders are not allowed to go to the front line, and severely they will be forced to retire and may even be supervised, which is definitely not what he wants.

The Lieutenant General glanced at the young man, closed the light screen, and leaned back on the large leather chair back.

"Major, there is no doubt that you are an excellent soldier." He said affirmatively, "I will personally give you a medal of merit in the award ceremony a week later."