101-110

101 PainWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 4606 Updated: 19-10-23 07:00

You can search "Interstellar Milk Dad Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

When He Yan was still on the road, he remotely controlled his home to redecorate. Not only did Jiang Rui prepare a children's room with a childlike style, but also a playroom and a lot of entertainment equipment.

Jiang Rui fell in love instantly.

The style of the master bedroom made Jiang Miao feel familiar. She soon realized that this room had also been renovated, and it was obvious that He Yan deliberately imitated the style of her house in Jitta during the decoration.

"Other places haven't moved yet, wait for you to get them." He said, "Set up as you want, including this room, whatever you like, you can remake it. It's up to you."

He speaks as gentle as he used to be at Gita. He has always been gentle to Jiang Miao.

Jiang Miao was noncommittal.

This was the first day to return to "home", and He Yan did not force Jiang Miao. When a person arrives in a new environment, there is always a process of adaptation. He can sleep peacefully with Jiang Miao in his arms in his own home and on his own bed. This stage is already satisfied.

Waking up at night, smelling the familiar body fragrance in the hazy, and feeling the temperature in his arms, He Yan really realized that he was going home.

Not only that, he also brought Jiang Miao and Jiang Rui back home.

He Yan's heart was full.

He stared at Jiang Miao's sleeping face, dimly beautiful and unreal.

In the middle of the night, the young and strong man, with his beautiful and tender lover in his arms, He Yan could not help but be full of blood...

Jiang Miao slept very deeply.

Although on the spacecraft, I can hardly feel any difference from the ground, but when I return to the planet and sleep on the real bed, it feels very different.

Or maybe it was because there was a familiar aura all over her body, in short, she slept very deeply.

In my dream, I saw my lover.

The face of the lover is blurred, and the voice is also blurred, only the strength and temperature of the palm are still familiar.

Those fish and water are so wonderful that they can't be compared with any simulation robot. Jiang Miao always felt like a drowning fish. Although it was wonderful but helpless, she couldn't control it.

The sudden awakening of being bumped out of the water by the highest wave is horrifying.

The room was dim, and the man pressing her was utterly confused and right next to his ear, and a sound penetrated the eardrum, like a thunder in the skull.

Jiang Miao woke up in a cold sweat with horror.

She didn't know who he was.

"Turn on, turn on the lights!!"

He Yan felt her horror the moment Jiang Miao woke up-the tropical rain forest dried up into a desert in an instant, soft and tense.

Then she shouted to turn on the light.

Before Jiang Miao arrived, He Yan had already set all the AIs of the house on the way, and she had all the authority of the house like him. When she shouted, the light went on.