31-40

031 happy

Works: Star Daddy Author: Sleeve side Category: Sci-Fi Space Word Count: 3692 Updated: 19-08-26 07:00

Recommend this book Previous chapter Back to list Next chapter Add bookmark

You can search "Interstellar Milk Dad Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

It was easy for everyone to find this player named Yan He and the hapless one who was staring at him. Because if there are so many sponge balls on a person, it is really conspicuous.

Chen Bolant has played this game many times. With his ability, if he wants to make the leaderboard, he can make it in one fell swoop. He had never felt so embarrassed.

If the sponge ball sticks all over the body, the later ball will stick to the outside of the previous ball.

The game time is one hour. When the one-hour time limit for Yan He and Jiang Miao's purchase came, the AI ​​played a burst of fast-paced music as BGM, and then announced: "Congratulations to the player [Yan He] on the player strength list! Based on your outstanding performance today, 3960 points will be awarded to the amusement park!"

When Chen Bolant himself was glued into a round ball by the sponge ball, and could no longer move dexterously and freely, Jiang Miao moved to their vicinity through bunkers one by one. She also took the opportunity to sneak attack Chen Bolant a lot.

Yan He personally hit Chen Bolunt with hundreds of goals. He refilled ammunition several times in the middle.

However, Chen Bolant will become a ball. In addition to the hundreds of balls that Yan He hits, there are many players who took the opportunity to booze and fall into trouble.

With a bunker on his back, Yan He shot the last ball at Chen Bolente, and then closed the gun. He heard the AI's bonus points for him, and then he heard a cheer.

Yan He turned his eyes. Jiang Miao exposed his body from behind a bunker, cheered, and flew towards Yan He.

3960 points! How many fast-track tickets can be exchanged!

Jiang Miao was full of heart, and came towards Yan He on impulse. It was not until Yan He's handsome face got closer that she felt bad.

This is a gravity-free space, without a second force acting on her, she can't stop! Will hit Yan Hye directly!

The laws of physics that Dr. Jiang's mind was full of didn't work at this time. She moved her hands and feet like a crab in an attempt to slow herself down, which was ridiculous.

Yan He's eyes curled up with a smile. He let go of his grasping hand, his body was slightly harder, and he greeted Jiang Miao's waist with ease.

His strength is extremely precise. When holding Jiang Miao, the force he rushed over was offset by the force Jiang Miao rushed over, and at the same time slowed Jiang Miao's speed. The two bodies that were close to each other continued to move along Jiang Miao's moving path, and lightly bumped into the bunker where Yan He was just now.

Yan Hye grabbed the gripper with his backhand, and when Jiang Miao also grabbed the gripper, the gentleman let go of Jiang Miao, but...

There is a degree of slenderness-this impression left in his mind, strong and profound.

Jiang Miaocai was about to speak, and the AI ​​began broadcasting again: "Congratulations to the player [Chen Bolant] for achieving the living target achievement and breaking the current record for the highest target."