41-50

041 AuntWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 3944 Updated: 19-08-30 19:07

You can search "Interstellar Milk Dad Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

On Saturday morning, when the sun was basking, Dr. Jiang Miao made a three-strike combo in his bedroom.

"Why didn't I change clothes?!"

"Why didn't I remove my makeup?!"

"Wori! Why is K70 here?????!"

...

...

"So, what did he do in my room?" Jiang Miao asked.

Xiaona's privacy agreement stipulates that the bedroom and bathroom are not within the surveillance range. She replayed the surveillance video for Jiang Miao, from the balcony to the living room to the corridor to the bedroom door, but there is no part in the bedroom.

Jiang Miao reviewed the words that he had just said happily in the living room, and listened again to what Yan He said at her door, but as soon as Yan He walked into the bedroom, he couldn't monitor it.

So the content of monitoring stopped at the sentence "I... have always lived like this."

Don't want to tell her about his past? What kind of past is it?

Treat every day as the best and last day? Is it because of the high-risk occupation of military personnel?

Jiang Miaoyu rubbed his painful and swollen temples, trying to figure out a clue, but only felt his head hurt.

The hangover is so uncomfortable! It's all because Yanhe poured her so much wine!

"Xiao Na, I had excessive alcohol intake last night, causing headaches and migraines, dizziness, and inability to concentrate. Is there anything in the home medicine cabinet that can relieve these symptoms?" she asked.

"According to the doctor's description, it should be a symptom of a hangover." Xiaona said.

"Yes, that's right!" Jiang Miao groaned, "It's so uncomfortable!"

"Please wait." Xiaona said.

The household robot quickly entered the bedroom and gave Jiang Miaolai a needle-free injection. Jiang Miao lay down on the bed, and soon felt that his headache eased and his head was much more comfortable.

"What is he doing?" she asked.

"The major went out an hour ago." Xiaona replied.

"That is to say, he is not at home now?" Jiang Miaoyu stretched out his hand and pointed, "Quickly! Send that one to me while he is away!"

"Okay, Doctor." Xiaona followed the order.

The ill-fated k70 has since disappeared from Jiang Miao's home.

Jiang Miao was lying on his stomach on the bed, lying down until almost noon, before he got up to take a bath. Fortunately, her cosmetics are all pure and natural, which does little harm to the skin.

"Why isn't he coming back?" I couldn't help asking after taking a shower.

"The major has a message for you."

"...Say it early!"

Xiaona played the recording: "I have an appointment with someone and I will be back tonight. You can eat by yourself."

After eating for half a month, the private kitchen returned to the cooking machine.

"Am I going too far yesterday?" Jiang Miao asked bitterly.