91-100

091 GreedWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 3714 Updated: 19-10-18 03:07

You can search "Interstellar Milk Dad Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

As He Yan spoke, he stretched out his hand, trying to hold Jiang Miao's hand that had been on the table.

Didn't hold it—Jiang Miao withdrew his hand.

"I don't forgive you, what's the cause and effect?" She looked at him and asked.

Jiang Miao's eyes were clear and bright, there was no hesitation, no hesitation, no hesitation.

He Yan stagnated.

"What you did may be amazing." After hearing so much top-secret information, Jiang Miao has completely calmed down. Her voice is not rushing, and her thinking is clear: "But what does it have to do with me forgiving or not forgiving you?"

"I don't deny the significance of what you do, but when you do these things, have you considered the consequences? Hmm...I see, of course you have considered it."

"The consequences are nothing more than the following-the first type, the mastermind has been mad, unlocked the shackles, and retaliated against mankind. With the mastermind's ability, the entire planet of Capital Star can be turned upside down, and hundreds of millions of people can die casually. Hundreds of millions of people, right? Me? Of course, I have a high probability that among these hundreds of millions of people, you are very likely, and... Rui Rui! Let us all die together, right? This kind of ending is also clean. Everyone has been together, and there is no trouble."

He Yan's face turned pale.

Jiang Miao ignored him and continued: "For me, what is the better situation? You died alone, and Rui Rui and I were not buried. You killed in Capitol Hill, right? I heard that it was dead. Quite a few people? So in fact, the situation at the time was that you had a chance of death, right. This was the cleanest result for me. Basically it would not involve me. Rui Rui... I believe you were definitely right to you at the time. What are the arrangements for Rui Rui together?"

Jiang Miao stared at He Yan with piercing eyes, "You better not let down my trust."

He Yan stiffly said: "I...I turned on the sleep function of the stroller and temporarily turned off the positioning function. If I can't get out of Capitol Hill within the scheduled time, the stroller will automatically start positioning and send you a distress signal... "

"Ha." Jiang Miao was very pleased, "Similar to what I thought."

Not only did He Yan not feel relieved, he started to sweat coldly on his back.

Jiang Miao broke out the third finger: "The worst thing is the situation right now. You did what you chose to do, and you succeeded. You ran away with Rui Rui. How about me, go home. Look, the men and children are gone. With a bang, my house was blasted, and I was arrested. I was locked up for interrogation for several days without telling me what happened..."

He Yan was in a cold sweat.

"What about..." Jiang Miao gritted his teeth and said with a smile, "One day they took me to meet a person who looked exactly like my child's father and told me that my child's father was a fake. He was impersonating this person. I don't even know what his face looks like, I don't even know if he is my child's biological father!"

"I am!" He Yan suddenly caught Jiang Miao's three-fingered hand, "Rui Rui is my child! I am his physiology father!"

Jiang Miao shook his hand away: "I already know, we have already done a paternity test with Yan He."