81-90

081 EavesdroppingWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 3168 Updated: 19-10-03 22:42

You can search "Interstellar Milk Dad Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapters!

Major Yan He hasn't slept yet.

He was a little surprised when the door was knocked. Because there is no one else in the house except him and Jiang Miao. It is close to midnight at three o'clock.

What does she want to do?

The door parted to both sides, Jiang Miao raised his eyes. This time, she did not escape Major Yan He's face.

When Major Yanhe saw these eyes, he thought to himself, this is the woman in the profile photo.

"Doctor?" he asked, looking down.

"Tell your Shangfeng, please tell them to read the constitution/law." Jiang Miao stretched out his hand, with a bunch of exquisite miniature bugs/listeners in the palm of his white hand, with restrained anger in his voice, "Since I have been proven In this incident, I was a victim and did not commit any acts that endangered national security. Then, to wiretap and monitor law-abiding citizens like me is a violation of my civil rights!"

Yan He's gaze stayed on the bugs for a few seconds, then raised his eyes: "In emergencies that concern national security, the National Security Law can temporarily override the Constitution/Law, which is also given to it by the Constitution/Law. Power."

"So in your eyes, I am still a suspect?" Jiang Miao asked.

"This is to protect you." Yan He said in a deep voice.

He has a calm tone and obviously has a strong psychological quality, and he will not be affected by Jiang Miao's emotions.

Jiang Miao stared at him, suddenly clenched his fists!

A fine crackle sounded in the palm of his hand, Jiang Miao opened his hand, flipped his palm, and the debris fell to the ground.

At the same time, at the moment Jiang Miao clenched his fist, the monitors in the garrison base yelled, took off the headset, and covered the ears that were stung by the high-frequency noise at the moment when the bug was damaged.

The man in military uniform frowned. The woman in the black suit glanced at him: "I said, it doesn't make sense to her."

The man shook his head and said, "We can only look at Yan He."

Major Yan He's expression remained unchanged. He himself seemed more indifferent than Troy pretending to be him. There is no emotion in his eyes.

Jiang Miao said in a deep voice, "Please tell your officers, I don't accept this..."

Her voice stopped abruptly, and her gaze passed through the gap on Yan He's side and cast into the room.

Jiang Miao suddenly pushed away Major Yanhe who was standing at the door, and strode in.

On the desk, the "Yan He" keyboard-style desktop brain was turned on, and the light screen was activated above, emitting a faint light.

Jiang Miao was furious.

She turned her head and stared at the man who was staying temporarily: "I let you live in this room, it doesn't mean you can move other people's things casually. This is..."

"It's mine." Major Yan He interrupted her.

Jiang Miao suddenly lost his voice.

Major Yan He walked over and said faintly: "This is a personal item placed in my private house in the Romo Galaxy. He brought you here."