Past of Winterberg

The huge clouds of  ashes are rising in the sky, everything is in chaos as the village burned down in front of my eyes. I was running through the road, hiding and trying to find if my parents are alive or not.

The Dragon soldiers were everywhere, killing humans the moment they saw them.

Mom, Dad I shouted as I ran blindly in deep sorrow thinking of them. My body was injured and tired as I brushed myself on ground, saving myself by an inch from dragons.

Senya, I looked back, there were my parents calling out my name. I ran towards them, listen our girls you have to be strong. Go away from the village, save yourself.

Don't look back, even if it feels heavy in your heart keep running away. Don't stop your feets, go.

Mom!!!! Dad!!!! I should as I woke up from my bed. I have been seeing the same dream over and over again. It's been started from the time the first mad Dragon case occured.

Oh I'm getting late I said to myself as I ran out of home and bumped into mom. Where are you going, Senya? Mom, I promised Alencia that I'll meet her. I waved at mom and went into the forest.

Hmm, she should be here. Why isn't she coming? I then saw a girl lying on floor in the forest. I approached her and asked if she's okay but she didn't reply.

I shouted, wake up. This is not a place where you sleep and she woke up. Huh? Where am I now? Is it Cidonia she asked.

No, it's not the place you said but it's Dragon Valley of Eureka. Who are you? I asked her nervously.

I'm Lidica and I'm from Phantom CIC. I came here from a chaos gate. What is Chaos Gate, I asked her.

It's, umm, a place from where you can travel to any part of the Universe and your destination is decided by your faith in success.

Oh it's interesting, I said. Who is she with you Senya asked Alencia. It's a just traveler Alencia, she says she's here searching for her friends who also came to our place through a gate.

Oh, are you here to harm Senya asked Alencia. No, I'm just as she said searching for my friends. What do you think of me as? I'm a wise person.

BTW Alencia, Lidica said, aren't you a Dragon? Your friend, I mean Senya told me but you don't look like one. I thought Dragons are bigger and fly high through the sky but you ain't like them.

I'm one of then said Alencia, but I don't stay in my true form for long. And, you aren't allowed to call me Alencia, only Senya can call me with that name.

Then, uh, what should I call you? Child Dragon? Humph, said Alencia. I'm way decades older than you, you should call me Alencinox.

Let's help her Alencia, said Senya. Ok fine, I'll help you said Alencia and that's only because of Senya.

Come, sit on me said Alencia as they flew high into the sky. Wow, it's so beautiful Alencia, said Senya. It feels good watching the Dragon valley from up here.

Umm, Alencinox I'm feeling like to puke said Lidica. I'm alergic to heights. No, don't puke on me but Alencia was late. Lidica puked and fell from her back into the clouds and to ground but she was saved.

A huge tornado stopped her friends falling, there she found the rest of members of Phantom CIC. Alencia came to ground with Senya, there you are she said. Don't dare sitting on me ever again, I hate people puking on me.

Oh I'm sorry said Lidica. What you are doing here she asked Aramintha, the leader of Phantom CIC. It's complicated, said Schuri. We are not in present. We came a few decades back into time from the Straze evasion.