Demonstration of Power

The girl we met at entrance door was Rose, the girl we remember helped Archdemon against us.

Uh, I don't know what you guys are saying but I never was into fight in Ritania, said Rose. Let these people come in.

We are here to meet Cecilia, the righteous queen of Winterberg, said Meru but Rose interrupted her saying, well things are not really going well as she is no more the queen of Winterberg, it's someone else.

What, but why? asked Ras being stunned by this unexpected news. We have s fight to choose the queen here in Winterberg and after coming home Cecilia had to fight again to prove herself but she was defeated, said Rose.

Soon we were in the castle of Winterberg, their new queen Ilynav was talking to Cecilia when we approached her, she stood and greeted Ras.

Welcome Ras, I have been waiting for you but I'd like to know for what you're here in our kingdom, she said.

I have heard that you are fighting Dragons from hundred years but now I want to to help you maintain peace between you both, Ras said. I am here to end the Civil War between the two.

Why do you desire peace, asked Ilynav? I want peace because i if any other world threat strikes our place we can fight them off together.

Alright, she said. Call Cecilia and dispatch to Dragon Valley tomorrow with the Heir. I want them to be given strict security and if any condition of war is seen, defend them.

I'm sorry but I would like to go as simply as I can, said Ras. I don't need high protection to save myself because I am going there to discuss about peace and not fighting them off and I know that they will understand me as well.

On the way to Dragon Valley Ras and Cecilia were talking about how the war started but he couldn't find any conclusion to it.

Hey you stop right there, we heard a soldier shouting at someone. We quickly ran to the place, it was Yufine.

What are you doing here, asked Cecilia from Yufine? Well I was searching for my sister Luna, I heard that she is wondering in the plains of Valley and also I thought that I could gain my previous memories which I  have forgotten, said Yufine.

But Ceci, why are these soldiers tying me up? And she started crying. We were soon surrounded by dragons and a fight began. I took time out of it to ask Arky to cut the rope and help Yufine out if there.

I'll cut the and you run away said Arky to Yufine, this place is not good for you to walk around alone, these people might kill you and so in he was done cutting the rope and Yufine ran away.

The ground started shaking and all the Winterberg soldiers were threw in sky by someone, all dead. Soon it was just Ceci, me, Rose, Nemunas and Arky and Meru were left.

No aunt, please don't kill them said Yufine coming in front of us. Why are you protecting them said the little girl ready to attack us.

They saved me from the soldiers she said and the little lady stopped and flew away from there taking Yufine with her.

Who was that I asked Cecilia, she's the most strong dragon after Luna she replied back.

Now we are at the border of Dragon Valley and from here on the place of Dragon starts, said Rose. I will take the lead Ras said, you all stay here and look after if anyone is coming from behind and stop them.

I went into the valley and soon I was in a cave, before I could take a good look around the place I heard a voice, Greetings heir of the Covenant what brings you here the voice asked.

I'm here to make peace between the city of Winterberg and Dragons. I have faith in myself that I can bring out the best  solution for this war, I said.

They're coming to attack us, said the voice. What? No, I just had a talk with Ilynav that she wants peace as well  how can they attack you? Ras asked astonished.

I think that we both are being distrusted by humans, but don't worry they'll receive what they desire said the voice.

No, I can't let it happen, I'll stop them from fighting you all, Ras said as he ran outside the cave into the valley.

We are into war now, said Cecilia. The allied army of Lefundus, Politia and Winterberg are coming this way.

The last night,

As  the heir of the Covenant is not here also Cecilia, that means the people who were against the war won't stop us now and we are free to kill those worthless Dragon it's time for us to take revenge on all the people of our city who they have killed till now.

The allied forces was coming this way at full speed, I'll get you all some time said Ras, we'll help the Dragon Valley against them. We need to evacuate small dragons and fight them off.

After we get a grip here, we'll go talk about it with the allied army said Cecilia. Ras used his powers to create a dirt wall between the two armies and half of allied army fell down unconscious.

Soon the war began, it was sad to see people getting killed from both sides but i could only protect Dragons by fighting everyone off.

What is that walk, asked Ervalen? I think we know who has the power to do such things, it's Heir himself. He's helping the Dragons said Ilynav, we should not lose him completely to them.

I was surrounded by Kanna and Brinus, the dolls of Pilitia. The kept attacking us but Meru protected me with her barrier.

Brinus shot me with a bullet but I dodged it and stabbed her arms and she shut down. Kanna, use your atomic bomb power on him said the leader of Politian army, but argued Kanna you said never to use it. It can kill half of the people present on battle field.

Trust me, if it's him nothing will happen. Kanna reached high up in the sky and shot a bomb towards the ground, it's too late to stop her now said Ras, I'll use all my power to reduce the damage as much as I can, go protect others he said.

Master of all life, for your splendor Ras shouted and the bomb blasted, it was all dirt around and nothing was visible.

Ras, Meru cried as she ran into the dirt but nothing was visible.

      Charles Halloween Dress

To be continued -