Unwanted Reunion

Ras, you should rest while bill go with Choux abd bring something for you to eat. And Arky please take care of Ras.

Don't worry Meru, I'll handle everything which comes in our way. I rested myself again on bed and slept. Arky would wet his fur with warm water and keep it on my head.

Arky we should sleep, I said and grabbed him in my blanket. Okay Master he said, I don't want to go alone on adventure without you so I'll help you get well, we have countless more adventures to take on.

In the city of Politia

Meru and Chaux were looking in market for food but all they found was pills. A shopkeeper saw them and invited them to their shop.

Greetings ladies, by your clothing and gesture I think you're travellers. How can I help you? He said with a smile.

Well, actually we are looking for fruits and vegetables shop but we can't find any around, all we see are medicines.

Oh yes yes, this is Politia ladies. We have high tech support of researchers and scientists to invent varieties of products everyday. Those pills you mentioned are the food supplies here, it provides all kinds of nutrients to the body. If you want, I can sell you some with discount?

Oh no thankyou, but I don't think pills are what we need right now. Can you please help us by telling where I can get raw ingredients as soup is best when made with raw ingredients than pills, Meru said humbly.

While she was discussing about this with shopkeeper, Choux went to a nearby stanch ( in Politia there are several benches outside on the corner of road, although they seem to only a place to sit but are actually robots in disguise, used only when emergency).

Choux saw a package on the bench and thought it must of the person who just was sitting here. She followed the man shouting, trying to get their attention.

The shopkeeper said, you can get raw ingredients in District C mam but beware, it's a dangerous place because most of outlaws stay there only.

Meru when returned saw Choux waa following someone but before she could reach her Choux went into train and train disappeared in front of her eyes.

Hey you, can you please help me? Meru turned around and saw a girl with big hammer in her hand, she looked cute.

I'm the queen of this place but these guards won't stop following me, the girl said. Meru looked at her and asked but if you're queen you can just tell them not to follow them.

We don't have time for this, but before she could complete her sentence she was spotted by the guards.

Chloe has been located, follow me and many robots started running towards her. They were forcing Chloe to go with them.

Kal, unveil your eye of terror! and a huge energy ray stunned all those robots, come fast Meru said and Chloe followed her.
But before they could get into another train, a robot official Landy came to stop them.

I'll hit you with this hammer like BOOM! BAM! and Landy fell on ground while they escaped. Thank you for saving me, Chloe said, in return I want you to help me get raw ingredients of making soup Meru zipped her sentence.

Oh okay Chloe said and soon they reached District C. The place was just as the District A from where they came but condition was very poor. Chloe helped Meru getting ingredients then went her way while Meru asked people about Choux.

The man stopped around a corner and looked back, Choux was in front of her giving him his package back but before he could take it, the bag fell with a huge explosion and everything went black.

When Choux woke up, she was on a bed and an old lady was looking at her. Oh my, are you okay child the women asked?

Oh yes mam but where am I? Who took me here? Choux said getting worried.

The woman told her, about the man and how he bought her in underground hideout of District C. Am I kidnapped said Choux and she started crying. No you aren't kidnapped but because you are hurt we bought you here, a young girl said walking up to the old lady.

While Choux was in hideout, Meeru search for her at every place in district C but couldn't find her.

Now I am feeling better, it's been a while and Meru hasn't returned yet  so let's go and check it out ourself Ras said to Arky.

Sure Master, Arky said and they started moving toward the city.

Landy came to  district C and met Meeru there. I think we have met before she said and bought a gun out and aimed it at Meeru.

I am not any criminal Meeru said, then she added I am here searching for one of my friend. She was holding a package and following someone so I think after  taking train she would be  here only.

Landy place her gun down and said then why were you helping Chloe? She was running away from us, she was punished for getting out of Politia without asking the  city chief about it and to be honest she also wanted to take over the the throne of Lefundus.

Meru said sorry to her and to correct her mistake she said she would help Lendy finding  the hideout of Godmother.

Meanwhile in the main city, Ras and Arky were going to every shop asking about Meru and Choux. Then they did the shop where Meru asked for raw ingredient to make soup.

Landy and Meru were searching for the hideout when they were attacked by the same person whom Choux was following to give him back the package he left on the the bench in main city.

After a while the man threw a granade on them but missed but it went inside the building behind them and the building started to break down, Landy was unable to move but somehow Meru helped her escape from there.

Landy asked why Meeru  saved her life despite being a human.
Meeru said that she wasn't human but a wraith made by an experiment but although she was not human she cared for everything.

                      Chloe 

                      Chloe 

Landy called assistence to district C after the attack and soon there were many hi tech robot there.

While they were busy, Ras ram into someone who knew the exact place of his friends and also who Ras was. She asked him to meet the city Chief soon as she's waiting to meet him.

                   Landy

                   Landy

To be continued -