Accurate Planning

We went into district C, the girl whom I was with is the younger sister or we can say Landy's comrade.

Where do you think we'll go, Glenn asked to God mother? Don't you worry about it, we are planning to hack down main tower then we can take over the country without any problem she said back.

But for that, you have to fight them again, a girl with glasses and black suit said to Glenn who was getting pissed hearing to their conversation.

Alright I'll try, and he went for fighting them. The condition  of district C was not good because the the Politian administration wasn't bothered about poor people but only about the nobles. When Glenn reached Landy and Meeru he without wasting time started firing at them and  somehow the strategy worked and Sofia was able to take control over Landy's body. By the time Ras was there, Glenn ran away.

                  Glenn

They took Landy and Meeru away while the God mother asked Ainos to leave Choux at the main city wall so they won't get caught. Landy was soon rebooted but her sister was suspicious about it. As soon as Landy was back to her senses, she asked her what is your weight? Landy answered, 214 kgs. She again asked, where where you built and what was your version chip? Landy said, I was built at plane C, district A counter 22 under our administrator God mother. And my chip version is 1102.23.34 , it's old but working.

Landy's sister immediately pushed her back and said, you aren't Landy because as far as I know, Landy doesn't remember these things. Very well, the person who was controlling Landy said and shot a missile at everyone but to her surpise Ras slashed the missile into two parts and created a vaccum around her to protect others.

Somehow Landy got out of it and attacked them again with heavy bombardment, Ras tried every possible way to get near her but he couldn't. You need to reach her back and switch off the power supply, Landy's sister said.

Meeru asked Ras to hold on while she made a way for Arky to reach there and cut the supply off and they were successful. Landy got back into her senses, and to assure this her sister asked, where was you built? Landy looked at her and said, I don't know. That's a relief she said, well now as everything is done Ras we should head to meet the city official.

Ras went to meet her and he was surprised that the person he saw there was someone he knew but couldn't remember. He claimed the problem of District C and asked them to resolve it. Alright Ras, she said I'll be willing to see what ready do they want. We'll conduct a meeting tomorrow and so we'd like you to participate in it as well.

Ras agreed and next day the meeting was held with God mother as the representative of District C.

I want you to look after all District of Political with equality and also to let people move in here, the God mother said. But I'm afraid we can't allow outlaws to join us here too, can you assure us that there would be no violence if we let others to enter here?

The God mother said, it all started because of inequality among the members of Political and now as you want to fic it, I can say no one try fighting. The deal was done and each of them left to their workplace. Anyways, Ras said as you told us to contact Winterberg about it so I'll move there now and they left.

After walking for 1 day, they reached Winterberg. Now as you all are here, I'll have to go back, Chaux said. I hope we'll see each other soon and she left for her village.  

We can see few people coming this way, the guard standing on wall road said to a girl who was standing there looking for Nemunas.

Why are you shouting? Those people look like travelers but don't they know, Winterberg is closed because of the war? Anyways, ask them to get lost and call me only when it's important, I don't like wasting my energy for nothing, the girl said.

Aren't you the one leading the West line of Undead in Archdemon war , Meeru asked the girl?

Rose was stunned to see them at Winterberg as she thought they were only some troops but no ordinary person would come from there to Winterberg, well no I'm not someone you are talking about.

Before the guard could ask them to leave, Rose said I welcome you all to our country Winterberg and asked them to come in.

So why are you here, Rose asked them. Ras said, we are here to end the war between Winterberg and the Dragons so we'd like to meet Cecilia, the queen of Winterberg to discuss about this. But, she isn't the queen anymore, Rose said.

               Ras Elclare

               Ras Elclare

To be continued -