The Great One

Finally, the ritual is all performed and soon the "Great One" will descend on this world said Lucius. What are the reports on the battlefield?

Our soldiers are doing great but we need assistance soon to evacuate the injured and deal with mages of Lefundus.

The sky around the summoning tower starts radiating light and soon a person with blue eyes and two big horns comes through a dimensional gate.

This place hasn't changed even a bit from when I went into sleep. Lucius, I think you know the last thing I said before leaving, said Mortelix.

He had a deep voice and his face didn't show much of any emotion. Sir, we have a person worth your power and he's out in the battlefield, said, Lucius. I guess you should rest a bit before going out there as you haven't awakened your potential by now.

Mortelix pointed his spear at Lucius and said, you need not worry about me. Just do as I say and take me there.

On the battlefield,

Oh my, do today's generation don't know how to fight with strategy and the bigger fool is named as the winner, said Mort.

What is that light shouted Lucius as the field started started to shine, the soldiers went panic and started running away from the source where that light cane from.

You no longer need to worry about your legacy Lucius and call me unnecessarily for anything now, the God himself has desencded for your call of help.

Is there going to be an explosion said Lucius in shock, no Mort said. The light just prevented the explosion. A being with such power, I think he's the one.

"You may know me as the alter ego of goddess or Heir of the Covenant"

This must be him said Mort killing the mages of Lefundus trying to trespass the Dragon Valley.

This is your end shouted Ilynav as she moved her spear through a soldier but it broke down, it was Mort. Haha, you got some entertainment for me he said and stabbed Ilynav with his spear.

Is everyone safe, asked Ras. Yes, they're all safe because of you Master. That's assuring Ras said with a smile and fell down unconscious.

Master has been using up all his power and at last collapses on the battle, I'm afraid I might lose him one day as now he's just a normal human said Arky.

We should give him some rest, the battle is going smoothly so now we can take him somewhere safe said Meru.

We should take him into the Valley as none of the cities would be willing to help us after we are here, fighting against them said Cecilia and started walking into the Dragon Valley.

Ilynav was struggling against Mort as he dodged every single blow of her spear. Now I'm done with you he said and changed into a dragon wiping out half of the enemy frontier. He came back to human self and stabbed Ilynav hard enough that she fell unconscious.

Hmm, where is that person? I think I did enough to attracted him said Mort as he looked everywhere searching for Ras. They went into the valley said Lucius.

I see, I'll go back now but don't follow me. I have to look for few of my personal issues said Mort as he walked away.

Benovelt Romann came to evacuate queen Ilynav as everyone started retreating because of the huge damage suffered.

We need to fight the dragon soldiers before getting inside the Valley said Meru. Wait, I heard a voice she said as they all hid behind a tree.

It was Brinus. I left Mercedes with a pendant in Politia back when they were there. But I ssee they have gone the other way instead, go and find them, I'll follow you up later.