Reuniting

A/n: Hey y'all! Me again! So I just wanna say that I haven't read the manga nor will I be able to since I'm a minor and my parents pay for stuff. So for now I'll just go off of what I do know happens and also my own twist! So yeah, them reuniting isn't based exclusively off the manga since ya boi hasn't read it! Please be kind to me! Jsyk!
Enjoy! 💛💛

Third Person Perspective

"Norman..." Emma whispered just loud enough for anyone in the room to hear. "Are you...really Norman?"

"Emma." Norman replied. He stared down at her from across the room. Since he had gotten a lot taller.

Tears streamed down her face. For the longest time, she thought he was dead. But there he was. In the flesh. Alive and happy. That was all he had to say for her to know it was him.

The momentary silence was loud, almost deafening.

It was all a blur as they ran at each other faster than ever. Practically throwing their arms around each other tightly.

 Practically throwing their arms around each other tightly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Go ahead, you can cry, it's okay 🤧😭

"All this time, I hoped we could meet again. I'm glad to see that you're doing fine, Emma." He whispered pulling her in closer. He couldn't bear the thought of letting her go, as if doing so would mean she might slip away.

"It's like a dream! You're alive! You're alive!" She choked out.

He felt her tears drip onto his shoulder, but he didn't mind. He felt slightly embarrassed at his lack of tears. But it didn't at all mean he wasn't relieved she was okay and back in his arms. She was safe now. He was there to protect her. Not that she really needed protecting considering how strong she was, but still.

"How? Why? They took you, you got shipped... right?" She said letting her voice trail off. "You're really Norman right?" She shouted, with skepticism drenching her words. "You're not a look alike?! Or a ghost?!" She asked with genuine worry in her voice.

He chuckled. "No, it's really me, Emma." He whispered into her hair.

They then explained to each other what happened. On each end of the story.

"...But we we managed to escape!" She added finishing her story.

"I see, you did well." He smiled stroking her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"I'm so glad I get to see your face again, hear your voice again, it's been way to long." He said quietly so only she would hear.

"You have no idea how long I've wished for this moment..." she replied.

"Likewise." He whispered kissing her forehead. She blushed and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Norman!" She scolded jokingly. He laughed and pulled away so he could see her face again.

"Sorry, it's just that I love you so much, Emma." He whispered, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I love you too, Norman" she whispered back to him. Now it was his turn to blush. They hugged again.

"C'mon, let's go see Ray, I know for a fact that he'll be happy to see you." She smiled. Norman leaned his forehead against hers before replying

"I doubt nothing."

Time skip~

"Hey, Ray! I'm back! And I brought a surprise for you!"

"Hey Emma, what is it-" Ray started to asked before he was cut short. He stumbled backward and placed a shaky hand over his mouth.

"How..." he choked. Standing before him was Emma, standing next to a man who look exactly like Norman, but that was impossible... Norman died... didn't he?

"Hello, Ray..." Norman said stepping closer to him and stroking his cheek before pulling him into a hug.

Ray couldn't explain all the things he was feeling at that moment. After a moment of pure  nostalgia. He violently hugged back. Throwing  his arms tightly around Norman, grabbing at the fabric of Norman's shirt.

"I-idiot!"  He sobbed out. Norman sighed out in relief as he ran his fingers through Ray's hair, trying to calm him down. Ray was still brutally sobbing into Norman's shirt.

"I-I thought you w-were dead!" He cried and Norman hushed him.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'm so glad you're both alright, I could cry..." he chuckled. Before a few tears escaped his own eyes. 

They both flinched slightly when they felt Emma join in on the hug. Comforting them both. She had to stand on her toes to reach them since they were both taller than her. 

The two boys let out a laugh as they slightly separated to let Emma into the hug.

"We're so happy you're okay Norman..." Emma said with a smile. She then rested her head against Norman, along with Ray who was also shorter than Norman.

"I'm glad you both made out of The House safely too. If only you knew what terrible visions I had of what could've happened to you two, and the others-"

"They're okay too," Emma and Ray interrupted in unison.

"Well then," Norman laughed. "I had no doubts , you both really are amazing..." he added. The three of them then just hugged in silence. Norman gradually kissing the tops of their head and them giggling. All before deciding that it had been a long day and it would be best to get some rest. So the all went to Emma's room and cuddled until they fell asleep.

Let them schleep, they've had a long adventure and need their rest. 😴😴😴
The Babies 🥺💛

Word count: 779

Wooo that's the end of chapter one!!! Chapter two is literally already out💛💛

Read on my young readers
Love, Bee~

The Three of Them जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें