"Orange looks good on you"

A/n: Hello! I thought I would make a nice little Spring-themed for chapter for y'all to 😊 🌞🥚💐🥚🌷🥚🌻
Anyways enjoy!! ^>^

Third Person POV

The air was cool but warm, and the flowers that the children had planted for fun were just starting to pushed their way through the soil.

Emma Ray and Norman were out on their tenth date that the three of them had ever been on. It had been a year since their first date and they hadn't had any mishaps since then.

The day was what one would call perfect.

Emma had her head resting on Norman's shoulder while Ray had his on the other. They were resting under one of the big trees in the shade and felt gentle breezes pass by them.

Emma stood up and stretched her arms out. She was wearing a light summer dress that swayed in the wind at she walked.

She walked out into the sun, shielding her eyes. Norman and Ray watched as she bent down to pick one of the Indian paintbrushes that was gently swaying in the wind. She looked down at it and smiled.
(Here's a picture of one of you don't know what they look like)

"It matches your hair, Emma." Ray pointed out.

She laughed. "Yeah it does, doesn't it?" She looked over to him with a smile before he smiled back.

She walked around continuing to pick more of the little orange flowers while Ray and Norman watched.

"God she's so pretty." Ray commented.

"You are too you know?" Norman flirted and kissed his lips. Ray blushed.

He thought it was funny how even thought they had been 'boyfriends' for a year, Ray still couldn't hear Norman or Emma say something sweet to him or each other without blushing.

Emma had walked back to the tree with a handful of flowers and sat down next to the two boys. She then gently started weaving the flowers into a crown. Not long after she was done she scooted over to Ray and placed it gently onto his head.

"You look like a Princess, Ray!" Emma giggled kissing his cheek.

"Orange looks good on you." Norman added as he kissed Ray's other cheek.

Ray made a grumpy face before snorting and finally joining in on the subtle laughter. It was lovely.

"Thank you Emma, I'm sure I look amazing, as I always do." He boasted jokingly before leaning in to give Emma a kiss on the lips.

It was a tender moment, one of many.

The light of the day faded fast and the sunset came quickly but before that the three had made two more flower crowns.

Emma was wearing one that was made out of fresh daisies while Norman's was made of black eyed Susan's and a few blue bells.

Yeah The three of them admired how the others looked and smiled sweetly at one another.

Norman stretched out his arms and reacher around his two lovers, pulling them close.

Yep, the three of them were in love.

Hey! We've been trying to contact you regarding your car's extended warranty...

Hey y'all! It's been a minute! And you all continue to blow me away will your love and votes and reads. I couldn't be more grateful. I took a much needed break.

I've been very out of touch with reality lately and it's be hard to stay in touch.
I'm a maladaptive daydreamer and have derealization so being in the moment has been hard.

However I'm back and hopefully here to stay!! Thank you all for being so patient and I hope you have a great day!

Here's some water 💦 and here's an orange 🍊

🤍🧡🖤Stay hydrated🤍🧡🖤