C.3- Butterfly

*unedited*

I crossed my legs as I listening intensively to what Manager Sejin-ssi was saying to the boys and I. I didn't want to look at them in the eyes in case my cheeks flared once more, so I continued to watch Sejin-ssi pace up and down as he talked. 

" Well, first things, first. Arie, you are Bangtan's personal bodyguard and language teacher, by hearsay. I don't think Jacinda and Clarke told you about the possible additional to your job, but you will be required to pass a trial of being one of their hairstylists as well, so that the others would know how much of an asset you are to them. Following me so far?" he asked. 

I nodded, glancing at the seven idols and seeing their brown eyes capturing my blue ones. Flushing, I looked back at Sejin-ssi, beckoning for him to continue. 

" Second of all, you will also have to pass a trial ran by the boy's personal trainers to see where your fitness levels are up to, but I know you will pass that with a whizz. The rest for doing this so, is to make sure that the company is not being deceived by anyone. We need real hard proof evidence. Third of all, you mustn't worry about your abilities. If you have to use them, use to them, but if you don't have to, then please, don't. Otherwise, the only times you will be allowed to use your abilities are when you are training, or when you are saving lives. Fourth of all, we, the company, won't stop you and the boys into having any fun. You will be living with each other for God knows long, so if things were to get... heated, we wouldn't stop you. The life of an idol can be lonely, and it can be... misleading. Although, precaution steps are needed if you decide to do this with one or all of them. Birth control pills are the best ones to take as a precaution."

My eyes widened at his last statement, mouth opening slightly in shock. I looked at the seven men, and whereas their expressions were just bright red and scratching at the back of their necks, they all looked perfectly notified about this... last thing. 

" Hang on, are you telling me, that I might have sex with one or not even all of them?"  I asked with a flabbergasted tone. Sejin-ssi nodded and I bet I looked completely ridiculous with my shocked face. 

" It would be unlikely... but at the same time, there might be a high possibility," Manager Jigaemae piped up. I glanced at him, wondering what he means by high possibility. 

" And what makes you think that these seven idols would like to have sex with me? " I asked, words spluttering out of my mouth before I can register it. My eyes widened impossibly wider and I opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water. " I mean, er, I didn't mean to ask that..."

I spared a glance at them but instead looked at my hands, feeling the colour rushing to my cheeks. Sure, I was 20 years old already, but that doesn't mean I've had some action. I've spent a whole decade cooped up in the Agency to make sure I wasn't a danger to anyone. What makes these men that I just met, think that I've had some action. 

" We perfectly know that you have't had some experiences with men, so, if fun were to happen, these gentlemen will wait for your consent before doing anything," Manager Sejin-ssi says. I snapped my eyes at him, squinting my eyes and wondering how on Earth he knew what I was just thinking. 

Are you a mind reader?  I thought, but alas, he didn't say anything else about the topic. Instead, he switched courses, walking over to his bag and getting out a black folder which looked very heavy with all the papers inside it. 

Manager Sejin-ssi handed it to me and I placed it on my lap after uncrossing my legs, looking at him with a confused look. 

" That's our schedule and our company's information, alongside information about us," Namjoon-ssi piped in, causing me to snapped my eyes to him from Sejin-ssi. Now that I caught eyes with him, I couldn't look away, and I couldn't help but notice how the others looked at me as well, heavily hooded eyelids and twinkling orbs of caramel brown. " We thought it'd be easier for you to know about us if you had a little background information, but we wouldn't mind talking about ourselves with you."