C.6- fire

*unedited*

" Arie, my girl. Before you go with the boys, a word?" 

I nodded, staying on my seat as the boys waved at me, telling me that they will see me at the dance room. TXT and BTS went, all smiling and laughing, talking with each other. I found myself seeing that they were indeed a family. 

Manager Jigaemae-ssi went with them, while Manager Sejin-ssi stayed with us. I looked at Mr Bang-ssi as he took out a folder from his bag. Opening it, he took out a single paper and laid it on the table. 

" There was just one thing we needed to discuss to you about," he said, gesturing to the paper.

" Of course, Mr Bang-ssi. What is it about?" 

" Shall I read it, my girl?" he asked warmly. I nodded, muttering a simple thanks. He cleared his throat and began writing. " ' As a personal bodyguard for BTS, I must agree to these terms: A. Put them before myself. B. Protect ARMY as well as our boys, as they mean the world to many fans and many other people. C. When visiting their families for vacations, I must agree to protect them as well.  D. If something unfortunate were about happen, I must use everything in my will to change it and make sure that everything is alright. And C. If their lives are in danger, I must give it up for them and ARMY.'"

I looked stoically at them. Of course, becoming a personal bodyguard their own guidelines and I had a feeling that the guidelines were going to be along these lines. The last one did not faze me a bit, knowing that the point of having a personal bodyguard was to give ones' life for someone more important, one with more influence in the world.

" Do you understand, Arie?" Mr Bang-ssi asks. I looked at him straight in the eyes and nodded. 

" I have long accepted my future, Mr Bang-ssi. I have trained for 9 years to become the person I am today. If I was not up for this, all that training would've been a waste of time," I said. " I completely understand and agree with these terms. Would I need to sign this paper?"

Mr Bang-ssi nods as he gently pushes the paper to me. I smiled as I took the pen he held out to me as well. Even though he read it out loud, I still needed for it to be what he read. Smiling contently, I saw that it was and so I quickly signed it. 

" Alright, thank you Arie. You may go now. Manager Sejin-ssi will show you to their dance rooms."

I gave him another nod and stood up, bowing to him and walking around the table as Manager Sejin-ssi also stands up, walking over to me but Mr Bang-ssi calls me one last time. 

" Arie?"

" Yes sir?" I asked, turning around. He gave me a smirk, quite different to his warm smile.

" Have fun."

I blushed and nodded, turning around and getting out of the room. Fast

 Fast