Prologue

The girl was one of the most innocent child someone can know. She was full of life and spirits, and she believed in second chances... or thirds... or fourth. The girl had a big heart, bigger than her petite 10 year old body.

   Everyone who meets her, gets to know her, would say that she was the most behaved and lovely girl they know. She had manners, had passion, had love. They would say her best features were big brown eyes that seem to light up about every single thing that she talked about,  or her long black hair  that catches the shine of  the sun when she plays, or her cute innocent smile. Most people will say she's perfect; a complete angel. Some will admit they're jealous, but they find her too innocent and kind to make any harm to her.

  The girl was very popular with her friends, her school, and her teachers. She was a favourite, yet she didn't brag anything about it. She was also smart, too smart for her age. She was good at everything, yet she, as said before, doesn't brag about it. 

   Her parents believed that their little girl would have a bright, amazing and successful future. Her older brother too. They prayed she would have bright and amazing future. One with seven handsome mates that will always help her, protect her, take care of her, love her.

   But... fate works in many different ways. Sometimes it works in one's favour. Other times it doesn't. 

   For this beautiful, wonderful and innocent 10 year old girl... it didn't.

  One day, this little girl, walking home from school, with her friends and her friends' parents, did a very courageous thing. 

  She saved a toddler's life for her own. Of course, she didn't know she was putting herself in danger, running across the intersection, pushing the pure toddler from the path of a drunk driver's way down the road. The girl simply knew this was the right thing to do. 

  For her friends, time seemed to stop as they heard the tires screech, the horn beeping, people screaming. When the commotion was done, they saw their little innocent child, a few meters from the crashed car, covered in ruby red blood, while the toddler she saved sat crying on the grass on the opposite side of the road, safe. 

  The girl's tan skin seemed to shine pale, the colour of the Moon when it's as it's highest peak, all in it's mighty. Her big brown eyes were closed, her black ebony hair lost all of its shine, as the ambulance raced down 10 minutes later. But it was too late, for this little innocent girl was gone. 

  Only to be replaced by a new little girl.