🌈13-1/2🌈

Jaden's POV: 2 days later

Me and y/n have been amazing. I love her so much. Isabelle has a cold so I'm staying at home with her today. I never heard back from Mads. It just says read. Oh well, I don't need her. Y/n has been at work for 8 out of that 9 hours she works in a day and I was in the living room watching 'How I Met Your Mother' while waiting for y/n to get home. Then there was a knock of the door but Isabelle started to cry so I shout
J:"One second"
I run and get Isabelle then open the door. Sure enough it's Mads.
M:"What the fuck Jaden?"
J:"Language"
M:"Oh shut up! Let me in!"
She pushed through me walking in.
J:"Well that ship sailed off when you started drinking... and cheating"
M:"How the fuck do you know I cheated?"
She said walking off into my room. Y/n's clothes were laying on the floor. I smiled when I saw her thong and bra on the floor. I remember that night. Mads picked them up and said
M:"If anything your the one that cheated"
J:"First this-"
I said grabbing y/n's bra and thong out of the hands.
J:"-Happened after I dumped you... well mostly"
I whispered the last part smirking at myself thinking of the night we had together.
M:"Well where is this One night stand?"
J:"First she's not a one night stand, second she's at work. She isn't dating me for my money"
M:"We broke up two days ago and you already have a girlfriend?"
J:"Four months ago when we were together, you have about 7 boys a week. One for each day. You cheated on me for 4 months before I slept with one incredible woman"
M:"Well this is bullshit"
She walked out back to the kitchen.
J:"Can you get the fuck out of here"
M:"No, I'm going to wait for this slut to show up"
She said and I put Isabelle in the chair. Y/n was gonna be home any minute now and I needed Mads to leave before she hurts y/n or worse Isabelle.
J:"First she's nothing like you. She's not a slut. She's an amazing woman and an amazing mom to Isabelle"
M:"I'm her mom"
J:"Fuck no. You are nothing compared to what y/n has done for Isabelle"
M:"I gave birth to her"
J:"Well you know what they say you might be her mother but y/n is her mom"
Y:"You know what I'm hungry and she'll probably be late so I'll make myself at home"
She walked to the kitchen and I followed. Then y/n walked in.

Y/n's POV:

I open the door and see Isabelle on her chair but no Jaden. She sees me and throws her arms up in the air.
I:"Mama!"
Y:"Hi boo!"
I take her out and start walking around.
Y:"Baby, I'm home!"
I walk to the kitchen and see Jaden but with a woman.
Y:"What's going on here?"
J:"It's ok baby, she was just leaving"
M:"Oh, so you're the woman who's ducking my boyfriend"
Y:"Your ex, first of all second what the fuck are you doing here?"
M:"I came to say Hi to my boyfriend and daughter"
Y:"Well they're not here. This is my boyfriend and daughter. Maybe if you went to one of your bars you'll find your boyfriend. Do all we know your probably pregnant now or you probably had an abortion"
M:"Ya and how many times were you pregnant, miss perfect?"
J:"Y/n"
Y:"Two... The first my ex boyfriend beat me half to death to kill the baby when he found out. Then the second... I had an abortion because I couldn't let that baby grow up in a life where it would be abused"
J:"Y/n come here"
He pulled me into a tight hug.
M:"You were in an abusive relationship?"
Y:"...Ya"
M:"Well you probably deserved every hit that came your way you useless whole-"
Y/n I interrupted her with a slap across the face.
M:"You bitch. You can't hold my daughter, you abused me. Who knows what you'll do to her"
Y:"don't even speak to me about abuse do you assume that I would ever hurt a child"
M:"How do I know your story about being abused is fake?"
Y:"Get. The. Fuck. Out of my apartment!"
M:"If I leave, I leave with my daughter"
She took Isabelle out of my hands. Isabelle started to scream and cry.
I:"Mama!... Mama!"
Y:"Give her back to me you sick bitch"
M:"She's my daughter"
J:"No! She's not. She's our daughter. Mine and y/n's. Now give her back and get the fuck out. And if you decide not to. Well I called the police 5 minutes ago. They'll be here in 2 minutes if you don't get the fuck out"
He grabbed Isabelle from her and gave her back to me. I wrap my arms around her and she calms down.
M:"The police can do anything to me"
Then the police busted down the door.
P:"Put your hands up"
He said with his gun in his hands ready to shoot. Mads puts her hands up and they put the handcuffs on her.
J:"Sir? We would like to file a restraining order on this woman"
?:"Of course, who would be involved?"
J:"My daughter Isabelle, me and my girlfriend y/n"

A/n:
Sorry that I haven't posted it's just that I took so long to write this chapter. There will be another part to this one. Also get at my other story it's called bad memories and I hope you like it. Like always I love you all and hope you have or had a great day🥰