☀️10☀️

Jaden's POV:

We were sitting on the couch and I took a deep breath and started to talk.
J:"When Isabelle was born, Mads was allowed to drink again. She went to bars every night but not just for one or two hours. The whole damn night. She left at 7AM every morning to go back. She doesn't have a job since I was rich and all. She comes home at around 3-4 in the morning smelling like alcohol and men's cologne, but not mine. Another mans. I know she's cheating but I never left. I guess I used to still love her but now. The feelings have turned to hatred. I hate that she left me every night with our daughter to take care of alone. Isabelle saw her about 2 times in the past 5 months of her life. She doesn't let her hold her. She doesn't want to be near her. Now she wants to come visit and I can't do anything about it because she's still her daughter"
Y:"I'm sorry Jaden"
She leaned her head on my shoulder and hugged my arm. I pick her up and place her on my
Lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and I hold her waist.
J:"I'm the one who should be sorry... I told you I would protect you but I failed"
Y:"Its ok, so forgive you"
I looked at her perfect soft lips and she looked at mine. I start to lean in and so does she. Our lips connected and it was like everything stopped in the world. Like everything was right for once.  It's was like my first kiss all over again. Her lips were so soft and perfect. They fit perfectly against mine. We pulled away together. Our eyes met and see kissed again. I missed her lips in that literal 5 seconds. As I thought the world stopped I hear Isabelle cry. Y/n starts to get off not breaking the kiss. Sadly she pulled away.
Y:"I'll go check"
J:"I'll come"
I said getting up and following her. We get into our room and Isabelle sees y/n. I was so surprised and in awe when I heard this
I:"Mama!"
Y/n's face lit up like mine did. It was so cute. I smiled as y/n picked her up.
Y:"Hi Booboo"
Isabelle laughed and said it again.
I:"Mama!"
Y/n looked at me with tears in her eyes. I go over and hug her.
Y:"I'm a mom..."
She said waiting for my approval to see if I'm ok with this.
J:"You are"
I smiled and kiss her. We go to the bed and y/n lays down with Isabelle next to her. I just look at them for a bit. I was gonna leave when y/n said.
Y:"No, come here"
She said patting the spot next to Isabelle. I walk over and get on the bed. Isabelle was already sleeping again, between us. I put my hand on y/n waist since we were both on our sides and facing each other. We fell asleep like this.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up about 2 hours later. Jaden and Isabelle were still sleeping. I try to go back to bed but Chase and Larry walk in.
Ch:"Change of plan we need you on- Awww"
La:"Awww"
I slowly opened my eyes and turn to them and so did Jaden. Isabelle was still sleeping.
Y:"Why are you here?"
J:"Why would you wake us up"
La:"First Awwww"
Ch:"Second, they need you on set"
J:"Well tell them we had a ruff day and we're off right now"
Ch:"I'm sorry but we need to film the pops scene where ur characters meet"
Y:"Where's Isabelle gonna go?"
La:"I can take care of her"
J:"Fine we're up"
We stood up and Isabelle started reaching out to where I was.
I:"Mama...?"
La:"See! I told you Hossler y/l/n was real"
Jaden and I laughed and I picked Isabelle up.
Y:"Bye, Bye Boo. Be good for Larry"
Then we left to go shoot the scene.

A/n:
Sorry this has taken so long to write it's just with this COVID stuff going around it's been stressing me out. Hope u like this one and hopefully the next chapter will be out either tomorrow or Boxing Day. Merry Christmas guys and hope you all have a great day🥰