🌹8🌹

Jaden's POV:

After y/n's scene we went to the trailer and just relaxed. Y/n and Isabelle went to the bedroom in the back and were sleeping together. I took out my phone again and took pictures. Then I was called to set so I wrote y/n a note and left it on the table.
Hey, gone to set filming a scene. If anything happens to Isabelle or you, call. See you later.
#*** *** ***
-J
Then I left to film my scene.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in the trailer. Isabelle was sitting in the middle of the bed playing with her sock that she took off. I laughed and got out of bed. I picked her up and walked to the main part of the trailer. I see a note on the table I read it and insert his phone number in my phone incase of emergency. We took a 3 hour long nap. It's now 1. I grab Isabelle's diaper bag and put my coat and boots on. I do zthe same with Isabelle. I put on her hat and walk out with her in my arms and wrap her in a blanket because it's extremely cold today. I walk to the makeup trailer where Charli and Josh are. I walk in and sit where I was previously sitting. I adjust the blanket. She's so cold and her nose and cheeks are all red. I run them a little as they get warmer. Charli sits beside me.
C:"You know, you're going to be a great mom one day"
Y:"Ya, I just wish I could be her mom. She's amazing and I love her so much"
J:"Why can't you be her mom? I don't see her biological mother around here do I?"
Y:"She's waiting for them at home?"
J:"But why would Jaden bring a baby to set and on a plane if she's at home?"
C:"Josh is right. I would have left the child at home"
Y:"So, either she's not really at home or... She's not trustworthy?"
C:"Talk to Jaden, he seems to be doing this alone"
I nodded
Y:"He'll come to this trailer later, I'll ask them"
C:"Ok"
J:"Soooooo..."
I look at him confused.
J:"Is there anything going on with you and Jaden?"
Y:"No, Why?"
C:"You both seem so close and the way he looks at you. Even when you were about to have a panic attack at the restaurant, he calmed you down. Literally just by placing his hand on you thigh"
Y:"Oh. You saw that?"
I said laughing a bit.
C:"Yeah"
I laughed and we kept talking about Isabelle and other things when...

A/N:
I'm leaving this on a cliff hanger because I want to build tension. I only want to build tension because the next chapter. But anyways hope you enjoyed this one and hopefully the next one will be out soon, like very soon🥰