🌙7🌙

Y/n's POV:

I woke up still sleeping on the chair in the nursery. Isabelle was still on my chest. She was playing with my necklace. It was 7:00 and time to get up. So, I get up and put her on the floor and walk to her closet.
Y:"What do you want to wear today Boo?"
I said looking through her closet. Then I found The outfit. I'm joking I just found it cute. I put it POV her then walk to my room. I pass Jaden's room and he's still asleep. So I bring Isabelle to my room and I get changed.
Y/n's outfit:

Jaden's outfit:

Jaden's outfit:

Isabelle's outfit:

Isabelle's outfit:

I walk out to the kitchen and peel a banana for her and I to share for breakfast

I walk out to the kitchen and peel a banana for her and I to share for breakfast. I put it on a plate and cut it up into tiny pieces. I grab a spoon and try to feed her the banana but she refused.
Y:"Boo, please eat it... For me"
She opened her mouth and ate the piece that I gave her. After swallowing she looks at me with a huge smile and opens her mouth again. I laugh and give her some more and take a piece for myself.

Jaden's POV:

I wake up at around 7:20. I walk to Isabelle's room to wake them up but they're not there. I walk to       Y/n's room, no one. I go back to my room and get changed. I walk out to the kitchen and see them both dressed and eating. Well y/n trying to feed her. I try not to laugh as she says
Y:"Boo, please eat it... for me"
I smile as Isabelle opened and ate it. She didn't eat bananas when I gave it to her. She smiles big and ate more. I finally decided to say something.
J:"She won't eat it when I give it to her"
Y/n giggled which was so cute if you ask me.
Y:"Well I guess I have a way. Right Boo?
I laughed as Isabelle laughed
J:"Let me try"
I grab a piece and try to give it to her but she refuses. She turns to y/n and eats the banana off of her spoon. Y/n and I laugh and eat our own breakfast. She we're done we grab the diaper bag and Isabelle's car seat and get in the car. People started to realise that we lived in this building and took pictures of us. I hid Isabelle like usual and keep walking, we get in the car and drive to set. I had a scene to do first so I gave Isabelle to y/n. They walked off to the trailer we shared . We share the apartments and trailers with the same people. I went in set and shot my scene with Bryce.

Y/n's POV:_Meanwhile_

I grab Isabelle and walk to the makeup trailer where Charli, josh, Thomas and Chase are. I walk in and put Isabelle's diaper bag on the couch and sit next to it. We didn't bring in her car seat. The others look at me while I fix isabelle to be more comfortable.
C:"You're such a mom"
I laughed a little and Isabelle started to whine a little. I look down at her and say
Y:"You just ate... What do u want?"
I:"Da-Da"
I smiled really big because this was her first word.
Y:"What did you say Boo?"
I said with a huge smile. I turn her around so she is standing on my legs facing me.
I:"Da-Da"
She said again
Y:"Boo, You did it! You said you first word!"
I said to her with a huge smile. Then I heard Charli
C:"See that look, that's the 'my baby just said her first word' look"
Y:"She's not mine"
J:"The whey do you call her 'Boo'?"
Y:"Because I want to"
C:"That's a huge mom thing"
Y:"Whatever, Let's go find daddy"
I said saying the last bit to Isabelle and getting up. I turn around and realising what they're saying.
Y:"Ok. Maybe it is a mom thing"
They all laughed at me and I walked out. I walked to set where Jaden had just finished shooting. Isabelle saw Jaden and instantly screamed
I:"DaDa!"
Jaden turned around and saw that it was isabelle who had screamed. His face was priceless. It lit up and he ran to us. I was holding Isabelle.  He picked her up frome me and kissed all over her face. He looked at me and said
J:"When did she start?"
Y:"Two minutes ago. She was whining and I asked her what she wanted and she said DaDa"
He laughed.
Y:"Well it's my time to shoot so here's the diaper bag and don't come watch because I'll be in my bra"
J:"Why not?"
Y:"You want your daughter to see me in my bra?"
J:"No, that's not what I meant"
I laughed
Y:"Nice try Hossler"
I patted him on the shoulder and walked to the makeup trailer. I changed and got my hair and makeup done. I got to set. I take off my robe and sit on the chair in my bra and pants. I could see Jaden but no Isabelle. I laughed and shook my head side to side. Larry came on set and shot the scene.

A/N:
Pre-warning this story is based on Jaden and that mixed with riverdale. I completely forgot to mention it before but anyways hope you all enjoy and hopefully the new chapter will be out tomorrow 🥰