☀️16☀️

Y/n's POV:

It's now two days before thanks giving and we're leaving tomorrow afternoon. I realised that I didn't call my mom to tell her I was bringing two extra people. So I found her in my contacts and called her number. She picked up on the third ring.
J:"Hi y/n"
Y:"Hi mommy"
J:"What's going on?"
Y:"I just... I'm dating someone"
J:"Omg that's great! What's his or her name? We don't judge here"
I laughed a bit
Y:"He's one of my costars on riverdale"
M:"Is it the red head one?"
Y:"No"
M:"Oh, the one who plays Reggie?"
Y:"No... It's Jaden Hossler"
M:"OMG! The one that you kissed on screen?"
Y:"Ya... He really wants to meet you guys. So can he come?"
M:"Of course"
Y:"Umm, one more thing. Do you still have baby things?"
M:"You're gonna have to explain this one y/n"
Y:"We have a daughter"
M:"Omg! How?"
Y:"Well she's not biologically mine but Jaden and his ex broke up and he got full custody of her"
M:"So is she coming too?"
Y:"If it's ok? But if not we can just stay here"
M:"No, no of course not. How old?"
Y:"Six months"
M:"Omg, she must be so cute"
Y:"She is, she is so amazing"
Then Jaden screamed
J:"Baby! Come here! Quick!"
Y:"One sec mom"
I take my phone away from my ear and run to Jaden. He is sitting in the front room with Isabelle. Isabelle was on her hands and knees. She was crawling! This was the first time that this happened. I put my phone back on my ear and say
Y:"I got to go mom, Isabelle is crawling for the first time but please don't tell anyone about Jaden or isabelle. I want it to be a surprise"
M:"Okay, bye sweetie"
I hung up. Isabelle sits down on her butt and I run to her.
Y:"You did it Boo! You're crawling!"
I:"Mama!"
J:"God my princess is growing up too fast. Soon she'll go to school, then start dating, then graduate, go to college and move out. Then she'll get married and have kids of her own"
He said all sad
Y:"Baby, relax. She's 6 months old not 18. We still have a lot of time"
J:"You're right"
Y:"Just be happy that you don't need to Cary her around anymore"
J:"Ya that's a good thing"
He laughed a bit.
Y:"Well my Mom says it's okay for both to come and our plane leaves tomorrow afternoon"
J:"Ok, well let's pack"
We spent the rest of the night packing and went to bed. We set our alarn for 10 since the plane leaves at 11:30.

Next morning:
I wake up by the sound of my alarm and turn my body around to face Jaden. Who was spooning me. I place my hand on his bare chest and kiss his soft lips. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles softly. He leans in kissing me.
J:"Morning Beautiful"
Y:"Good morning Baby"
I kissed him again.
J:"Are you excited to see your family?"
Y:"I'm so excited, my sisters are the best"
J:"I can't say the same about my sisters"
I laughed.
Y:"I'm sure they're great"
I said and Isabelle started to whine through the baby monitor.
J:"I'll go"
Y:"I'm coming"
I say getting up too. Jaden puts on some pj pants and I just stay in his shirt. We walk to her room and her face lights up.
Y:"Hi boo"
J:"Good morning"
She laughs
I:"Mama!Dada!"
We laughed and Jaden picks her up
J:"Let's eat breakfast while mummy gets ready"
He walked out kissing my cheek and I walk to our room to get dressed. When done I walk out and keep feeding Isabelle while I eat and Jaden changes.

At the airport:

We walk in holding hands and Isabelle's face covered. We try to avoid pictures and slightly succeed. We get on the plane and go to first class.

In Cleveland, Ohio:

We're here! We walk out of the airport and there's a limo waiting for us. Jaden wanted to be extra for fun. We drive to mom's house. When we get there I get out first on the side facing the house. Roxy and Maddison come running out and come hug me.
R:"Why are you in a limo?"
Y:"Because we felt like it"
Ma:"Who's we?"
The Jaden gets up and they can see him. The girls squeal and their jaws fall to the floor. I open the back door to the limo and get Isabelle's car seat. It still has the blanket over it. When they saw the car seat they looked like they saw a ghost.
Y:"Phillip, grab our bags and bring them inside please"
Y:"Right away Miss, Y/l/n"
J:"Thanks"
Ma:"You guys have a baby?"
Y:"Keep it down she's still sleeping"
R:"You know, you could've told us you were pregnant!"
Y:"How long have I been gone?"
Ma:"2 months"
Y:"And she's 6 months. Now do the math"
R:"She's not yours?"

A/n:
Yo yo how are you my beautiful people? Sorry I haven't updated in ages it's only coz I have shit going on at skl atm. And like I always say "I love you all and hope you all have or had an amazing dayy"
🥰🤍