🥀9🥀

Y/n's POV:

He walked in. But not who you think. I'm not talking about Jaden but someone who ruined my life. Liam. He was standing in the door way. I wrapped Isabelle in the blanket and pulled her closer to me. I was having a panic attack. Charli looked at me confused.
J:"Excuse me, you are?"
Li:"I'm y/n's boyfriend."
A tear slipped out of my eye. Charli turned around and stood up in front of me.
Y:"Why are you here?"
I said still holding Isabelle closely.
J:"Let's give them some privacy, Charli"
He said getting up. I was about to break down but before Charli said
C:"No, absolutely not"
He looked at her confused.
Li:"You told her?"
He said looking at me but pointing at Charli.
C:"She sure as hell did! Now get the fuck out of here before I call security"
J:"What's going on here?"
Li:"What's going on her is that that this slut told this slut something that is very bad and so untrue"
Y:"I didn't say shit that wasn't true"
Isabelle started to whine as I cried more.
Li:"See I told her she's a slut, she has a baby"
Y:"If this was my baby it would have been yours but luckily you son of a bitch she ain't even mine"
I then looked at Josh and mouthed 'Call Jaden'. He nodded and left the room.
Li:"Then who the fucks is it?"
He stepped forward. Charli pushed him back. He slaps her across the face. She falls to the ground and hits the floor. He walked up to me and tried to grab Isabelle.
Y:"Let go of her you son of a bitch"
Next thing I know Liam gets punched to the ground. Josh on top of him punching him and Charli starting to get up. I grab the diaper bag and run out with Isabelle in my arms. I can see Jaden running towards the trailer. I run into his arms. He hugs us both tightly. I cry into his shoulder as he grabs Isabelle from me. He had one arm around my waist and isabelle on his hip.
J:"Shh, it's ok"
Y:"No it's not. Isabelle could have gotten hurt"
I cried more.
Y:"I can't be trusted with her, just take her away. Switch apartments and trailers. I'll just put her in danger and I can't do that to her "
J:"Shh, I'm not moving. I'm not taking Isabelle away from you"
Y:"Why? I'm not even her mum. She's not even my baby. I'm just going to put her in danger and then get her hurt"
J:"You're more like a mother then Mads is"
Y:"What are you talking about?"
J:"I'll explain in the trailer, come"
Y:"No, I need to make sure Liam goes to jail for what he did to me and to Charli"
J:"He hit Charli?"
I just nodded.
J:"That son of a bitch is gonna rot in hell but first in a jail cell"
We watched as Liam was pulled out by the cops and stuffed into a police car. Once he left and they took my and Charli's statements we went to our trailer. It was 3 and me and Jaden had the rest of the day off. We walked in the trailer and put Isabelle to bed in her playpen. We walked out to the couch and sat. Now was the time for the truth to come out.

A/n:
Hope you all like this one and I will be doing another tomorrow idk what time it will come out but it will definitely come out tomorrow. I will be doing another story about leonardo dicaprio tonight so hopefully u will like that one too. Thx so much for all the support ily all sm🥰