parents aren't always right (f)

Frank pov:

 "YOU DON'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING RIGHT" my mom screamed at me and i had about mcfucking had it. I had to leave, i can't stand that bitch. thats when i accidentally blurted it out "fuck you" i slapped my hand over my mouth "i'm sorry" i squeaked " Go to your room now"she snapped,  I panicked and ran to my room. The first thing i did was text y/n 

                                      y/n <3

             f: hey do you think i could come stay at your place for a little?

y/n: yea sure is everything ok?

                f: yeah my parents are just going on a trip for a few weeks.

y/n: ok you coming now?

              f: yeah if its ok 

y/n: sure thats fine ill see ya in a few 

     I packed my bag making sure i had enough shit for a few weeks and walked out the front door "Frank, what the fuck do you think you're doing?"  My mom asked while trying to grab my arm "getting out of this shit show" i replied and stormed out, she didn't even bother to get out of the house so i got into the car and started driving.

le time skip

    I got to y/n's house and went in to see her on the couch "hey baby" she sounded like she had just woke up. She looked over at me "whats wrong?"  "n-nothing" my voice got shaky. "baby, you look like you've been crying" she walked over to me "i-it was my parents again" I practically whispered and fell onto the couch. She sat down next to me "what did they do?" my voice evened out a little "we don't even talk to each other anymore they just yell at me for no reason!" 

    Y/n's pov:

 "we don't even talk to each other anymore they just yell at me for no reason!" He sighed "I had to get out of that shit show" I wrapped my arms around frank "i'm sorry baby"

         A/N that kinda sucked i'm sorry send in request through comments :)