projekt revolution- frank

A/n so in the beginning gerard is dating frank (like secretly but like people pretty much know ) same with you and lyn-z  also like steve is sick and you're filling in

and like 2007 era ofc

"Next show in ten babe" I reminded linds while i was getting ready. "okay" she groaned still scrolling on her phone. "whatcha reading" i sat on the backstage couch with her. She showed me a youtube video titled " ( lindsey X y/n couple name)  proof" and sighed "they can't know , y/n i don't think we can do this anymore. We have to just drop it and act like it never happened" 

 what? she wants to break up? Ten minutes before a fucking show that we both have to perform at? Oh my god i'm gonna cry. 

" W-what? you're breaking up with me?" My voice got shaky and tears began to fill my eyes.

She never even loved me

"aw fuck we gotta get on stage" She got up and started walking out. "Don't fuck this up y/n" I repeated to my self as i walked onto the stage. 

                                                             slight time skip

Things are going good and i haven't fucked up yet. Everyones favorite cold-hearted bitch did her famous backbend to molly. The shows almost over so we have to head back soon.

                                                                      slight time skip

We headed backstage and linds plopped right back on the couch. What a bitch. How the hell is she so happy? She just broke up with her s.o. and she's giggling at her phone. 

" Who are you talking to L?" I asked. I wonder if she likes that nickname at this point i honestly hope she doesn't. 

"Gerard." She replied sounding bitchier more now than ever, or maybe i'm just mad, but she's still a bitch.

"Way? Like My Chemical Romance Gerard?" I asked making she  knew i fucking hated her.

"Yup, he's cute and single" She grinned.

"Sorry to burst your bubble L but i'm pretty sure he's dating frank Iero" pshh dumb bitch

"Uh no have you not seen it? Him and frank had like this big fight on stage a few hours ago and i don't think i have to worry about him anymore"  

"Well go meet your boyfriend Linds, maybe you can introduce us to him" I mocked. 

"Actually he just said he's going out to get lunch and that i could  come with him so i guess i will" She replied and started to leave. 

"Ouch that sucks" kitty added as soon as Lindsey left. 

"exactly,,, Y'know i think i'm gonna go get some food myself" I lied and walked out.

I walked down the hall and since i wasn't actually in the band and my band wasn't that big i didn't have to worry about fans or anything. I saw some guy fucking running through the hall, sobbing. He slowed down and looked like he was trying to catch his breath. Holy shit that's frank fucking Iero, crying. what the fuck.

I ran over to him. " What's wrong? How can i help" the poor guy flinched at my voice so i added a lot quieter " don't worry it's okay i'm here" and he replied " C-can we talk outside? i really don't wanna be seen like this" i nodded quickly, "sure" and we walked to the back.

"First, i just wanna say my name is-" I began but he interrupted me

"Y/N, I know Gerard made us watch you guy's show because of Lindsey" He interrupted 

"oh, that sucks, the whole band sucks" i added laughing a little at my own comment

"aren't you in the band?" he looked at me confused, his crying had stopped for a few minutes, maybe he had just gotten his mind off of it.

"No the guitarist Steve was sick and Lyn-z knew i played guitar so she asked me to fill in, what a bitch move to break up with me minutes before a show "

"oh im sorry" he replied 

"nooo don't be" 

                                                                30 min  time skip

 Me and frank have been talking for a little bit and he seems like such a cool dude. Gerard's an ass for dumping him.  Some car pulled up and got frank's attention. "fuck that's Gerard's car" he pointed to the black car blasting David Bowie. He glanced over at me.

" i have an idea " He smiled

"what?" I replied

"We have to get back at them,,,,kiss me"

what? is he fucking joking? 

"wait really?" 

"yeah" he answered and kissed me

I hear a car door and lynz and Gerard walked over to us "oh sorry frank i didn't know you were a  lesbian (depressbian)" Lynz laughed at her own joke and Gerard smirked.

"Fuck off" I mumbled and curled up next to frank 

 Lynz and Gerard walked off 

"y'know you're pretty cool y/n" he admitted 

aw and he was too 

"You wanna hang out some time?" he added

Oh my god, is he asking me out on a date?

"y'know i think that would be great"

Holy shit that was fun to write 

im releasing this as soon as i finish 

request in dms or comments

                                         tysm