Nightmares-pt 2- gerard

07 era, same story but from gerards pov and kinda tw i think 

"Beeeeeep" the machine beeped signifying it was actually true,

they're dead. I lost them, i lost y/n.

"Mr. Way we're sorry" The doctor chimed in and put his hand on my shoulder. I swatted his hand almost immediately. "Sorry but I-I'll be right back" I ran out into the restroom and locked myself in the stall. "they're fucking gone" My eyes started to water and my voice got shaky "i-i-" I stopped myself before i could finish the sentence. I sank down to the ground sobbing at this point. I probably sound like a goddamn idiot. I grabbed my ipod and headphones out of my pocket and put on a playlist i made while back of their favorite songs and played it. I tried to get myself together for a second but nothing was working. i tuned my attention back to the music and blink 182s  "I miss you" had came on. They fucking loved that song. I mumbled the lyrics to myself as quietly as possible.

We can live like Jack and Sally if you want

 Where you can always find me

And we'll have Halloween on Christmas

And in the night we'll wish this never ends

Wish this never ends

I had kinda curled up in a ball and my crying had gotten even worse. "no, no, no" Then i felt like i was being shook? Like someone was shaking me? 

I blinked a few times and everything was normal? Y/n was over me shaking me. "You're okay?" I spat out, terrified.

Oh my god it was just a nightmare. I'm an idiot.

"I'm fine, I'm 100% fine" She replied.

"i-i had a dream a-and you died,,,, please don't die on me" I admitted.

"i'm right here and i'm not going anywhere i promise" They practically whispered. 

I buried my head in their shoulder. " I-I'm  sorry" I mumbled slowly,  trying not to cry again. Just the thought of losing y/n killed me.

"No, don't be" they replied and laid down motioning for me to do the same. I hesitated for a second. 

" Please lay down babe you're gonna be exhausted tomorrow" I finally gave in and laid next to them. 

                                       slight time skip

Y/n already fell asleep and i was up just thinking, i moved a little to kiss y/n on the cheek. "I love you y/n" Thank god they were a heavy sleeper i would hate to wake them up.

After a few minutes i drifted off to sleep myself.

 Hey guys sorry about the wait i've been feeling kinda shitty lately and just couldnt get around to write  as always request in dms or comments 

                                                                                                                           tysm