pink? - frerard

A/n: just incase the pic above isnt showing it just says "au where ppls hair color changes w their mood"

 Gerard's pov:

  "beep beep" 

  "Shit" I groaned as i got out of bed and turned off my alarm. I ran to the bathroom and started to get ready for band practice. shit. I looked in the mirror and noticed the black hair dye had almost faded out completely. What about frank? what if he finds out i like him? I can't think about him for to long or it starts to change, what about when i see him? I grabbed an old hat and tried to tuck in all of my hair in it  then brushed my teeth, and changed clothes. I texted the guys:

                                                                              MCR's gc:

  g: hey me and mikes are ready are you guys still planning on picking us up or should we drive on our own?

                                                                                                                      r: well i don't thing Gerard should drive

g: i rear ended that chick ONE FUCKING TIME

                                                                                                                                                    r: one time to manyyyy

g: shut the fuck up you fluffy headed fuck

                                                                                                                                              r: you know you love me ;)

                                                                                                                         f: oh my god ill pick you guys up in 10

g: okay thanks

                                                                                                                                                                                     m: mk 

                                                                          time skip

"Frank's here" Mikey yelled and i ran down the stairs and to the car. Me and Mikey filled up the already crowded car. "honey this car isn't big enough for the five of us" Frank joked. " that pun was literal shit " He added. "No I thought it was funny" I answered and he glanced over "r-really?" Is he okay? Why is he so nervous?   I just nodded and he grinned. He has a really cute grin too.

  "Calm down lovebirds" Ray  joked and we both laughed. "Ew no" Frank giggled. Does he really mean that? Well i mean maybe he just doesn't feel the same. God i really hope he does.    

  Frank slammed his foot on the break and I jumped a little . "Shit sorry" He put his hand on my thigh.  " You okay?" Oh my god he's so close "yeah i'm fine" I replied. He just kept his hand there? Why didn't he move it? Shut up Gerard you're overthinking. Frank stopped the car. "We're here" We all hopped out and got our shit from the trunk and walked into the studio. 

                                         time skip

 After everyone got in and started getting ready and I was talking to frank while he tuned his guitar. He was so cute it seemed impossible. Mikey ran up and kinda tackle-hugged me knocking my hat off and showing that my hair had turned fucking bright pink. goddamn it. "Ew Gerard incest!" Mikey joked as i pushed him off of me and went to grab my hat again but frank grabbed my arm before i could. " what?" i snapped at him sounding angrier than i was hoping. "c-can we talk for a minute? privately?" Oh god what if i weirded him out. "uh yeah sure, outside?" He nodded and we walked outside. He grabbed a piece of my hair. "Is this because of me?" I nodded quickly. Then he kissed me, oh my god he kissed me. "I like you a lot too gee" Oh my god it's happening . Frank turned around and messed with his hair a little to show that his was pink too. "I fucked up when i was dyeing it so i've had to worry about people finding out too"  "shit we should get back to the guys" He added. We started walking back and he grabbed my hand as walked.                            awww i finally did it, I finally got him.

Im really proud of this one so feel free to request ideas 

         tysm