fame and fans - mikey

like 2004 era again (i clearly have a favorite)

(takes place in like a hot topic)

 Mikey pointed to the wall covered in band shirts. "Oh my god babe" He reached for the My Chemical Romance t-shirt, smiling at it. For the first time in a while it was a real genuine smile. We looked around a little more and I looked for some Mindless Self Indulgence merch. Gerard actually got me into that band and is friends with the bassist. (a/n ik he wasn't in 2004 but like idc) I bought a t-shirt and we started walking out. Then some girl and her friend, they had to be either 14 or 15 walked up to Mikey. "O-oh my god M-mikey Way? You're in My Chemical Romance" she practically screamed and Mikey nodded. "Yep that's me" he said quietly and i reached for his hand and whispered "is everything okay" He glanced over at me and nodded quickly. He took a picture with the girls and they walked away giggling. "Fuck me" he almost whispered and hugged me. "What the fuck was that?" He added. "what do you mean?" i replied. "I was a fucking mess, I could have weirded those girls out" he sighed with his arms still wrapped around me. "Mikey, they fucking loved you i can tell" He moved and started walking  slowly through the mall again. "Even if they didn't i think you did fucking amazing" I added and he let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulder. "thanks babe" We walked in a comfortable silence on our way to the car. When we get to the car the first thing Mikey did was turn on the radio, and then we left.

time skip but like five minutes later

   This is a new band i've been listening too lately that just came out with a new album " Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" and this is their new single " I'm not Okay (I Promise)"  

Said the lady on the radio, and Mikey's head perked up like a dog when you say the word "treat' . "Oh my god it's the band!" He jumped up a little. He was so cute when he got excited. "We did it! We're on the radio!" He said grabbing my other hand. "You did it mikes" I grinned a little too. We pulled into the driveway and got out. Mikey ran over  and hugged me. "Well someone's clearly excited" I giggled and he put me down so we started walking to the door. 

                                                                   God i love this man

 A/N      Ok so that was a little longer so progress but this ones so cute to me  

also please give suggestions on what to call it idk tysm