Here we go i guess (le reworked)

well we see our main character in his coom cave and playing some warzone and having some spicy hot cheetos while sipping some g-fuel. well lets just say he's tired from playing 30 hour straight and drinking g-fuel and looks like he want to die.

Y/N: *groans* fuck i feel like a decaying corpes

profesional gamer Y/N: we all do.

he then saw what time it is.

Y/N: welp imma head off dickheads, see ya.

PG Y/N: yea yea see ya later faggot.

he the close the game and ends the discord call lasting 30 hours, he took a shower, ate some foods, drink water, and lay down on the king size bed. he checks some instagarm stories and god fobidden twitter.

Y/N: *sigh* fuck im bored. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooo i got an idea. well its maybe a shitty idea but hell its an idea.

he then opens a portal to a new world, a world thats strange but hell he's bored so who gives a shit am i right.

Y/N: well here goes nothing. *clears throat* KOBE.

he then kobe'd him self to the portal and upon opening his eyes he was greeted by noise of a car honking.

Random person: HEY GET OFF THE ROAD KID!!.

Y/N: FUCK OFF OLD GEEZER!!!.

he the made his way to the side walk and people look at him weird because he came out of thin air. he notice he's in japan because he notice some japanese words, he went to an internet cafe to learn of the world. he heard that 80% of the world have powers called quirks and there are superheroes. he then goes out of the internet cafe and went to look for some food. on the way there he picked up some fries in some fast-food place and a cheese burger. he then spot a commotion in the distance and went to check it out. he arrived at the commotion and saw fire, a boy being held hostage by a slime thing which tbh looks like he's gonna die and a couple of heroes standing there and doing nothing. he then asked a bystander whats happening.

Y/N: hey man whats happening over there?

Random person: theres a villain holding a kid hostage and i don't know if he'll survive honestly

Y/N: (why aren't the heroes doing anything?) ok thanks for the info.

he then saw a boy with green hair run to the chaos and tries to save the boy who's being held hostage and throws a backpack at the slime villain and tries to save him. Y/N the runs to the chaos to while being yelled at by heroes to come back. he grabbed both of the boy and puts them both infront of the heroes

Y/N: thank me later.

he the went back to the chaos and tries to talk the slime monster.

Punchy hero: KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!.

Y/N: going to him jackass.

Slime villain: your making a mistake kid and what are you gonna do to stop me?.

Y/N: well oh idk what I'm doing to be honest bu- OMG WHATS THAT!!.

the slime monster then turns around and get punched by some buff dude who Y/N knows its all might and get obliterated by the punch.

All Might: young one you are too reckless you know.

Y/N: yea yea i know but i did save those 2 kids though and distract the villain so you can punch him tho.

All Might: you have a point.

Y/N the walks back to the crowd and get scolded at by the heroes by the heroes because you were "too reckless and could've gotten killed" but you don't give a shit tbh, after that whole debacle you see the green boy being scolded at because he ran in there and saved his friends, after thats all done Y/N then walks up to the green haired boy to talk to him.

Y/N: hey kid you good?.

Green haired boy: o-oh, y-yeah. t-t-thanks b-by the way f-for saving m-me and him

Y/N: yeah no problem kid and btw i saw the heroes scold you and i just want say that your always be a hero in your own way aight.

Green haired boy: t-thanks. my n-name is m-m-midoriya i-izuku by t-the way.

Y/N: names Y/N L/N nice saving you and meeting you.

???: DEKU!!!!.

then a blond kid which you recognize to be the kid you saved yelling at izuku which kinda surprised you a little.

izuku: K-kacchan w-what are y-you doing here

kacchan: don't you think i owe you because i saved you!!, i didn't need your help GOT IT?!?. and YOU.

Y/N: huh.

kacchan: i didn't need your help also so don't you think i owe you anything to, i was doing fine by my own there.

Y/N: *stares motherfuckerly* what?.

kacchan: you heard me I. DIDNT. NEED. YOU'RE. SAVING.

Y/N: alright what makes you sleeps at night i guess.

izuku: s-sorry about that, h-hes like that s-sometimes.

Y/N: yea i can see that, well imma be off now cya.

you then wave goodbye to him then you went to a real estate place to buy an apartment to stay in. after that is done you then finalized the deal and have the apartment all by yourself. you the decorate the whole apartment thats is the 5th story. after a couple of hours you then finished furnishing the apartment with some help with your other self's.

Y/N: yo thanks of the help other me.

body builder Y/N: no problem lil guy.

PG Y/N: yea yea no problem.

after the help of your other selfs you went to make dinner and forgot that you don't have any food in the fridge.

Y/N: oh fuck me.

you went to the nearest ramen place to eat and ordered some spicy hot ramen with EXTRA THICC hot sauce and burned your based buds while eating it, you went ahead to buy some milk at the nearest convenience store and after thats done. you immediately pour the milk all over your body because of the EXTRA THICC hot sauce still burning in your mouth. you took a shower  after you got home from the whole incident.

after that you then lay on your bed and fell asleep while having a dream of you having an orgy with a bunch of hot babes.

(yo its me btw if you like the story pls share the story of comment on the story and remember its my first tory so give me some slack, well bruhman66666 signing off).