Got some explaining to do bois

So um, wait where were we again?, oh yea Y/N won the sports festival with ease and he probably also gave Ibara Shiozaki PTSD and probably making Monoma envious of Y/N even more, if the readers haven't read the last chapter i suggest you do it. lets jump into it bois and gurls.

Shit where do i start huh?, oh yea so it's been over a week since the sports festival and everytime Y/N takes a walk or is doing something outside he always gets recognised by people or heroes strolling by, at first it was annoying but over time it was normal, now we see Y/N getting some breakfast in his kitchen but he forgot to buy the milk.

Y/N: ah shit, umm.

(yo Y/N it's me the author)

Y/N: huh?, oh shit whats good man?.

(nothing bad, right so you out of milk huh?, damn)

Y/N: yea sadly, I'm in pain.

(how about you make a portal to the convinience stored get some milk to you huh?, a reader pointed it out. might as well try it)

Y/N: hmm yea that could work, hold up.

Y/N opens a portal to the dairy isle and picked up a carton of milk, a few people saw it but what can they do huh?, call the cops?. and explain how a hand came out of a portal stealing a carton of milk. well to be real it would be considered a felony by stealing a carton of milk, like c'mon it's just a milk costing around 505 yen. it ain't much. so Y/N closes the portal and open the carton of milk and pouring it into the bowl of cereal.

(there you go, looks like you ain't much of a dumbass and a retard since you live in this world)

Y/N: ..........you can't go a sentence while mentioning I'm a dumbass and a retard while speaking to me can you?.

(nope and fuck you imma headout)

Y/N: yeah what'ev i guess.

as Y/N eats his cereal in silence he looks up and sees it's 7:00 o'clock, he hurries up and eats his cereal. he brushes his teeth and puts on axe body spray. he was about to call the mechanic Y/N but he remembers about his portal powers and he might as well uses it. he open up the portal to his class but instead of his class he opens up the attack on titan universe and almost getting grabed by a titan, he quickly closes it and finally opens the right portal to his class. he was greeted by the screams of the girls of Class 1A because you jump scared them hard, you sit down in your seat and opens your phone playing jetpack joyride which is a fucking banger if you haven't played it.

now timeskip to Aizawa explaining about the internships and how its vital to being a hero later on into your career, he projects a leaderboard of who has the most offers and surprise surprise it was Y/N on top with Bakugou in 2nd and Todoroki in 3rd but Izuku was nowhere to be seen on the leaderboard. Midnight came into the classroom and wearing the dominatrix outfit and making Mineta drooling uncontrollably to the pint of making a puddle underneath him.

Midnight: today you all will be making your hero names!.

the class were in udder excitement but Y/N is confused of what name he's gonna use for his hero name, but he might as well wing it. Shoji went with the name Tentacole, Momo went with the name Creati, Izuku went with the name Deku which is ironic, and so on. now it's Y/N turn.

Y/N: Jackass.

Midnight: no.

Y/N: what why?.