The TMNT reject strikes.

Alright yo bois, i know that the Authors not been uploading these past months right?. eh idk but i guess its been a couple of months i guess. so um let's get into it i guess.

ok so um Y/N is infront of the school and saying his goodbyes to Izuku and giving him a piece of paper, Izuku opened it and read the piece of paper to only find that it's Y/N will and said that if he ever goes 21 days without answering the phone file a missing person's report and to call the police and to search Midnight's apartment and also to tell Momo that he loves her. to say the least Izuku was concerned but as he went to ask Y/N he already left with Midnight. Izuku was left there in the dust but he thought that Y/N would be fine but he still worries about him.

Y/N is in the car with Midnight and going to her apartment, Y/N is very anxious and very scared of her. let's just say that Y/N had a traumatic experience with dominatrixes. Y/N is very quiet and very very careful now that he's with Midnight, god knows what she'll do to him during the internship. as they were driving Y/N went ahead and communicated with Izuku through telepathy.

(Changing scenery)

ok so we see Izuku on the train and looking at his phone peacefully but there was a voice coming from somewhere.

Y/N: (psss yo Izuku).

Izuku: huh? ( i swear i heard someone called my name).

Y/N: (psss yo Izuku do you hear me?).

Izuku: um w-whos there?.

Bystander: kid who are you talking to?.

Izuku: oh um n-nothing m-mister (i swear i heard someone called my name again).

Y/N: (yo it's me Y/N, I'm communicating to you through telepathy).

Izuku: (Y/N?, i thought it was you).

Y/N: (thats a big fucking lie).

Izuku: (ok what do you want Y/N I'm kinda busy getting to my agency).

Y/N: (I'm just letting you know that if i don't contact you in the next couple of days, that means Midnight has taken me hostage and will and can rape me).

Izuku: (w-w-wait what do you mean?, Midnight would never do that).

Y/N: (Izuku lemme give you a piece of advice, never trust anyone fully. they might just backstab you and leave you to rot in a ditch).

Izuku: (o-ok point taken, ok i'll keep that in mind).

Y/N: (kk imma head off now, cya).

and just that the conversation ended and leaving Izuku confused and fuck and wondering if he should take Y/N's word, now let's change the scenery.

(Changing scenery)

we now see Y/N sitting in Midnight's car sweating bullets and almost puking just of pure fear, he glimpse over to Midnight and she gave a smirk like she's boutta rape him. he just passes out right then and there.

after like 30 minutes has passed Y/N arrived and woke up from his non-consent sleep and got startled by Midnight he got his luggage and went up to Midnight's apartment, he went inside of her apartment and went to his room. he put's down his luggage and lay down on his bed. he contemplated of how did he get here and if he should get a rape whistle just in case if Midnight tried to rape him or molested him or tried to groom him to be her sex slave, he fell asleep and having a nightmare where he was molested by Midnight.