ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!

So its been 1 full week of rest, while all of your teammates are training for the sports festival Y/N here is just chilling in his room and playing Among us on his phone. letsa go.

so um yeah Y/N is playing Among us on his phone which is understandable because Y/N hates paying for games that are free on mobile.

Y/N: ok so guys i know who's the imposter.

Gamer Y/N: ooooo who?.

Y/N: ahem..........IT'S YOU GAMER Y/N!!!!!!.

Gamer Y/N: WAIT WHAT!?!??!?!!??!!?.

Profesional gamer Y/N: wait whah hold up.

Uber Y/N: aye yo holy shit you sure?.

Female Y/N: hmm you sure about that?.

Porn actor Y/N: oooo ok this is getting exciting.

Astronaut Y/N: so um u sure about that?

Cosmonaut Y/N: yo yo yo you sure man?.

Y/N: ok so here it goes, i was first suspicious of the Gamer Y/N when he entered a room alone and right after he did the Cop Y/N died and the Gamer Y/N said he was alone but what he didn't know that i saw the Cop Y/N with him and well a few seconds later the Gamer Y/N reported the body and played it off as is if he founded the body. i wasn't sure that time but when the second round started i saw the Body builder Y/N go into the medical bay, i wasn't suspicious of him because he was with the Female Y/N in the first round. now when he went in he never came out. now i never figured out why until i saw the Gamer Y/N came out of the medbay, i went inside the medbay and boom dead body. i reported it and here we are. now then now i have the right to say this. HE'S A LITTLE SUS!!!! *votes*.

Gamer Y/N: woah woah woah guys do you actually believe him?!.

Female Y/N: i mean he is stating facts *votes*

Gamer Y/N: HEY HEY HEY C'MON!!!.

Porn actor Y/N: ooo now this is spicy *votes*

Uber Y/N: i mean i don't say i believe him but i gotta side with Y/N here *vote*.

Gamer Y/N: OH C'MON UBER Y/N!!!.

Profesional Y/N: damn i'ght boy *votes*.

Gamer Y/N: HEY AUSTRONAUT Y/N YOU BELIEVE ME RIGHT?, RIGHT?!.

Austronaut Y/N: um yeah sorry Gamer Y/N i gotta side with Y/N *votes*.

Gamer Y/N: OH C'MON!!, YOU BELIEVE ME RIGHT COSMONAUT Y/N?!.

Cosmonaut Y/N: yeaaaaaa sorry Gamer Y/N *votes*.

Y/N: well bye bye dumbass.

Gamer Y/N: yea fuck you retard.

Y/N: yea alright imma head off, see ya boys and girls.

All Y/N: see ya.

Y/N turned off his phone and looks at the time. its 6:00 am in the morning and Y/N remembered the sports festival. he then gets ready for the sports festival.

now we see Y/N in the dressing room chilling as always. now as he was chilling he overheard Todoroki talking to Izuku of how he was "gonna beat him and show that he's better than him no matter if he has All might in his corner" that sort of shit. now he turns to Y/N.