Let the shit show begin

Ok we last left off our protagonist is getting ready to beat the shit out of some robots to pass the entrance exam, well let just say he kinda overkill it with the killing robot thing and ended up going on a massacre destroying robots. lets go see it shall we.

After the gates drop Y/N run like hell, he see's a 3 pointe and pulled out a quad launcher blowing it to smithereens. you then continued to progress the exam and find three 3 pointer and shot all your remaining rockets at it, after you exhausted the ammo on your quad launcher you put it away and pull out the ballista fully upgraded from doom eternal and launch yourself in the air while you shoot at a 2 pointer. you continued the massacre until there were around 50 faux villains piled up onto of each other, the other participant were dumbstruck no shocked, how the fuck does that guy manage to pull that off without shedding a sweat. you make it look so easy and you here just thinking not to forget to buy milk from the grocery store. you notice the ground shaking and people running.

Y/N: huh whats that all about, wait don't tell me.

then a massive ass zero pointer comes out of nowhere, people start to scream at you to run but your to fuckin chilled to be running. then you saw a brown haired girl trap underneath some rubble who you recognize is ochako, you ran to ochako with the speed force to help the girl.

Y/N: yo sup need any help.

ochako: yea my leg is kinda stuck here.

Y/N: yea ok here, wait are you the girl that talked to my friend.

ochako: wait who's your friend?.

Y/N: you know what doesn't matter lets get out of here.

you help her leg get free and you saw that what looks like a green streak of lightning flying through the air, you pull out a set of binoculars and you recognize it as midoriya flying. midoriya then punch the zero pointers head and absolutesly obliterates it in one punch.

Y/N: ay caramba.

you then teleport ocahko to the crowd standing by watching the whole event transpiring, you then saw Izuku falling. you then quickly ran up a building and jumping from the side of the building, you than summon angel wings from your back the catching Izuku and narrowly attending a funeral. you then make your way to the ground and set down Izuku. saying that the bone on  izuku's legs and and arm are destroyed is an understatement. IT WAS OBLITERATED TO SMITHEREENS.

Y/N: hey um izuku you don't look to good.

izuku: i didn't get any points, i failed All might (saying it while crying and procedes to faint).

Y/N: hey hey don't say that ok you saved our asses alright that good enough.

Present mic: TIMES UP EVERYBODY!!.

Y/N: ah fuck me!, c'mon let me heal you up.

you pulled out "magical vasseline" and rubbed it on that broken arm and legs of izuku, in a couple of seconds the broken bones are healing by it self. then an old lady dressed pink which you guessed is recovery girl by her outfit and her old attire.

RC: excuse me coming through, what seems to be the problem here young man?.

Y/N: oh nothing here, he just passed out from exhaustion and i already healed his wounds.

RC: well good job young man well my work here is done.

???: did you see that?. he just put vaseline over his broken bones and it healed!.

???: yea i know what kind of vaseline is that?.

???: what even is his quirk?.

you then had to carry midoriya out of the place bridal style, you then called an interdimensional uber service. after a couple of minute the uber arrived.

uber Y/N: did somebody called an uber?.

Y/N: yo its me.

you get inside the car and putting midoriya down in the back seat while you sit infont with your uber driver self.

uber Y/N: so what happened to him?.

Y/N: oh he's passed out from exhaustion and pain.

uber Y/N: pain?.

Y/N: oh he had a broken arm and legs, i healed it if your asking.

uber Y/N: okaaay then, so we going to this address?(proceed to show the address on the map).

Y/N: yea that place.

uber Y/N: ok, mind if i ask you a question tho?.

Y/N: shoot.

uber Y/N: is he your boyfriend?.

Y/N: what no!.

uber Y/N: hey its ok to be gay man i ain't judging.

Y/N: no i ain't gay alright dumbass.

uber Y/N: alright just askin.

uber Y/N: ok we're here that's gonna be 34$, but hey lets just make it free cus you look tired.

Y/N: noice, thanks for the ride btw.

uber Y/N: yea no problem man and remember to give me 5 stars alright?.

Y/N: yea i'll make sure of it.

uber Y/N: *dings* oop looks like i got another customer, well cya later faggot.

Y/N: yea yea cya too dipshit.

a portal opens up, the car drive into the portal then the portal goes away, you walked up the flight of stairs to izuku's apartment and ring the doorbell.

Inko: who is it?.

Y/N: it's me izuku's friend

Inko: gimme a sec.

Inko the opens up the door to be greeted by you and izuku who is still unconscious and is being carried by you.

Inko: OMG IZUKU MY BABY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!.

Y/N: yea he kinda over exhert himself to be honest and just passed out from exhaustion and pain but i healed him so its ok, so where's izuku's room at?.

Inko: oh follow me.

you follow inko to izuku's room and opens the door, you were greeted by posters, figurines, collectables of all might.

Y/N: damn and i thought i had a problem collecting jojo's bizarre adventures merchandises.

you put down midoriya down on his bed and you went out the room to close it to let izuku rest.

Inko: thank you so much for taking care of my son.

Y/N: yea no problem and by the way my name is Y/N ok, forgot to mention that for the last couple of months.

Inko: ok thanks Y/N.

Y/N: ok im gonna head out, bye inko.

Inko: bye Y/N.

you teleport into your bedroom after that while thing, you make some steak for dinner and it taste like shit cuz you don't know how to cook. you then took showered and get changed into your pajamas and brush your teeth. you went to bed dreaming about killing furries and destroying the village while laughing maniacally.

(hey authors note sry for the chapter not releasing yesterday, kinda forgot to write it. BRUHMAN66666 signing off).