Cheesecake

Man i haven't updated this in a while... But! I have returned! I will try to update this book on Wednesdays now! Yay! Enjoy!

(Rumi's pov)

After we had our food, Keigo bought some cheesecake, like he said he would.

"So," I began. "What other things can you tell me about mom?"

"Well... she's a very pretty lady." He answered.

"Of course she was- is! How else would I have looked this good?"

"Good argument! But what if I said you weren't good looking?"

"Then I would slaughter you."

"Fair." We were silent for a while after that. Silently eating our cheesecake.

When we finished Keigo paid for the meal and we both left.

"You paid for something for me again," I murmured.

"Well yeah! A gentleman would never leave his lady to pay for their date."

"Friendly date."

"Yeah... Friendly date."

"Yeah."

The silence loomed over us again as we walked. We reached the gates of my mansion, or should I say Chie the witch's lair.

"Thanks for today, I had fun. But now I would like a nap."

"You're welcome!"

"See ya!"

I entered the gates and was about to close them when a hand suddenly stopped me.

"Actually," Keigo silently said. "Why don't you come home with me? You can take a nap there."

"Huh? Why? What are you planning ya creep?"

"If you come, there is a chance you will get to meet your mom!"

"Wait... seriously?"

"Yeah, she comes over to stay often."

"Why does she come over to your house?"

"Because her son is my roommate! And he's a mommas boy."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

I thought about his offer. What if he was lying? But then again, what if he was telling the truth? I weighed my options if I go there is a chance I could meet my mother! But also a chance of this guy revealing himself to be a pervert.

But now that I think about it... how could the guy who is standing in front of me, trying to catch a butterfly while whistling "Mary had a Little Lamb" be a dangerous person?

"Hey." I began. He turned away from the butterfly that was more than happy to fly away and he looked at me.

"I'll go with you. But only because I can get a chance to meet my mom."

"Wise choice!"

We left the mansion quickly and decided to run back. But little did we know we were being watched.

Toodles! X3