What?

Okay so I missed yesterday so I am posting this today instead. Sorry about that guys! I even did like a thousand words just for you! Okay? And there will be something else after this chapter to make it up to you guys for last week. Okie so let's get on with it!

After Mei laid Rumi onto the bed they started checking on her. They fixed her up and then waited for her to wake up. Mei had calmed down now and Tenya was now on his 16th cup of coffee.

"Mei it is after 3am. You should go home now. I'll wait with Rumi. If she doesn't wake up before school time I will get Madam to watch her."

"No that's alright Tenya. You never stay up after 10pm so I'll stay and wait. Besides... it is my fault she is here. Maybe I should just stop these stupid experiments. Then this won't happen anymore."

"Mei?" They both turned to see that Rumi had woken up! She sat up in the bed and didn't look like she just got fried with 100 volts.

"RUMI! ARE YOU OKAY?!?! DO YOU REMEMBER ME? HOW OLD ARE YOU? HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP???"

"Woah! Calm down sister. I'm all good!"

"Are you sure? I thought I really did it that time. That baby is very dangerous after all. It will never work."

"Mei. Don't quit."

"Huh?"

It was silent for a while until Tenya stood up.

"I'll go get you some tea Miss Rumi."

"Thanks Ten Ten! You're a pal!"

Mei however wasn't paying attention. She felt terrible still. Because of her, her step sister almost died. Everyone told Mei she was crazy and that her "babies" were bad. She never let that get to her until now.

"Mei. You know I like your machines and stuff. Like that one machine you made that helps me mop the floor? Now that was useful."

"It malfunctioned and somehow blew up the coffee maker."

"... okay? Then what about the one that helps light the fireplace? Now that took some work off of me."

"That one set the barn on fire."

"Oh come on! You are just finding faults in all your work!"

"I know. I'm doing it on purpose."

Silence took over again. Mei's head hung low as she counted how many times her machines blew up or set something on fire. Rumi on the other hand was staring at the ceiling wondering how she could help the girl. Tenya came back and placed the tea on the table.

"I have called Madam, she will be here soon. And she is bringing her son as well."

"Oh cool!" And so they sat and waited for Madam to arrive. Who is this Madam you may ask? Well she is... Wait a sec! I ain't tellin' ya!

Just kidding she arrived.

Madam was a rather small woman with long white hair and grey eyes.

She came in and sat down.

"Mom?" Her son followed shortly after. And guess who he was.

"This is my son, Sh-"

"Iida?"

"Todoroki?"

"So it was you then? Wow. What a coincidence."

"Indeed."

"Shoto, do you know young Tenya?" asked Madam.

"Yeah we go to the same school."

"Aww. I didn't know. I'm happy to see you making friends."