Introductions

Hewo! I haven't updated in a while huh? I apologize deeply. This book will now be updated every Thursday so YAY!

I threw up. The chicken guy stood up and rushed to my side.

"Woah, are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh I'm fine. I'm just kneeling on the ground at a party puking my guts out. Absolutely nothing to be concerned about."

He just shrugged and said "Okay then." I grabbed the guy's arm and said "DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!" This attracted everyone's attention. They all turned to look at us and frowned in disgust at the state I was in. I have never felt so embarrassed in all my life.

And Chie looked less than pleased. She looked livid! I was surely on punishment later on.

"Ah sorry everyone!" Chicken wings? What's he doing?

"By the way, has anyone noticed the window?" He then pointed to the window which was broken.

Everyone was confused and were murmuring. Chie turned to the crowd yelling "Who dared to vandalize my property?" While Chie was yelling, Chicken hoisted me up and dashed to another room.

He obviously didn't know where he was going as he had entered our 3rd dining room. No one used this room though.

He gently put me down and walked around the room. Then he started messing with the ornaments.

"Say what happened to the window?" He turned and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Hehe wanna know? Whilst we were having our little competition, I noticed that you were going to puke at any time. That would attract attention. So when you were getting your 6th plate I went ahead and put one of these stickers on the window!"

I had a look at what he pulled out of his pocket. One of those stickers you put on your windows.

It was quite big (How'd it fit in his pocket?) and was made to look like a broken window.

"Your mom looks really passionate about the house so she wouldn't even think twice before accusing someone of breaking the window."

"And you thought of all that in little to no time?"

"Yep!"

"Dude. You... Are AMAZING!"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah. I like you. You're cool!"

"Thanks. I like you too." We just stood there for a few moments in awkward silence.

"Say, I am not sure if I caught your name properly."

"Hmmm? It's Keigo. Keigo Takami."

"Well, it was nice to meet you Keigo Keigo Takami. You can call me Rumi."

"Wait, why do you walk around with those stickers anyway?"

"That's not important."

I never realized how hard it is to write Rumi's personality. I am trying my best though so please forgive me. Toodles X3