Shopping

I really do not want to go to this stupid ball. But hey, Ryukoand I have an agreement so now I have to go.

I decided to go pick out my dress. I waited until the end of the week to do it because I was going to go casual. But now Ryuko is mad at me. So I have to go get some formal wear.

I entered the mall and walked into a shop. They had some kind of sale on. Nice.

I started trying to find a dress. It is so hard to pick!

I decided to head to the men's isle. Maybe I could pick out a suit and get away with it. I mean they just said formal wear. They said nothing about it being for a specific gender.

I saw a good suit. It was black and white with a bow tie. I reached for it when someone else had gotten it.

"Hey!" I turned to see a guy inspecting the suit and then eyeing me up and down. He was a blond guy with eyeliner. Judging by the way he is dressed I'd say he doesn't work here.

"Ya know... This suit is a bit too big for you. And it just wouldn't work with your shape." He put it back and shoved his hands into his pockets still just staring at me.

"Please stop that. it's creepy!"

"Sorry. Follow me." He walked off and I was trying to think whether to follow him or not.

"YO! You comin'?" I sighed and decided to follow him. I mean I'm just following a complete stranger who I just met like 20 seconds ago. What could go wrong am I right?

"Wait a sec? How did you know that I was buying the suit for myself?"

"I don't know. I just assumed. Turns out my assumption was correct."

"Heh!" I was following behind him and he was just picking stuff up off the shelf as we went along.

"Wait didn't we already go by this aisle?" He ignored me and continued. We reached the fitting rooms and he dumped the clothes on me.

"Here. Take these and try them on. Just pick whichever one you want." He then walked over to some seats and just sat down and started doing something on his phone.

Guess I can't back out now can I.

I went in and it turns out I had 20 outfits! I got my tag and headed to an empty stall. I tried each one on until I found one that looked good. (The picture at the top. I found it on Pinterest)

I went outside with the suit draped over my arm and found the guy still sitting there.

"Hey, I chose it." He looked up at me and had a look at the one I chose.

"Nice choice! Now let's go."

"Go? Go where? Dude you better not be getting ideas."

"Pfft, you can't have your clothes without paying first. Silly bunny."

"Don't call me Bunny"

"Okay, sorry. Now are you ready or what?"

"*Sighhhhhhhh* Fine! I'm comin'!"

We headed to the till and got my items checked.

"Okay that will be 8011 yen"

I got my purse out of my bag.

"Thank you for shopping!"

"Wait I didn't pay yet."

"No, you didn't. I did." the guy answered. WHO IS THIS DUDE?!?

"Now I'll be takin' my leave. See ya later Bunny." He turned to leave but turned back around.

"Oops! You didn't want me to call you that. See you soon Rumi!" Then he left.

Seriously WHO WAS THAT DUDE?!?!?!

Hope ya liked it! So who was that dude? Next chapter will be the ball so lets hope we find a good explanation.  Toodles! X3