The competition

I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was trying to make a schedule to avoid this happening on repeat. But every day for me is "WEE! WOOP! WOO!"

Okay, so today is the day for the "Oh so wonderful" ball. Hurray. Note my sarcasm.

I am wearing the outfit I bought and am currently sitting in the dining room trying to figure who that weird guy was. He was very helpful. And I must admit... Kind of attractive. But really that was really rude of him to just... What did he do again?

Forget it. The guests are starting to arrive. Quite a few people arrive. Chie doesn't have many friends. Unless we are talking about the old ladies who think she is one of them.

So instead  Ryuko ,Shinya and I invited our friends. And our friends invited their friends.

My step sister Emi was the first to arrive. She had with her the hobo. And a giant meatball. In other words, she brought Shota and Taishiro.

"HEY~" Squealed Emi. I just waved to them and headed to the door to see who else was here.

Neijire who works with Ryuko came with her friends. A girl with brown hair (Imma call her Round-Ball-'o'-Mochi) and a green-haired girl (I'll call her Frog Face).

"Good evening Rumi!" Said Nejire.

"These are my friends Ochako Uraraka and tsuyu Asui. I'm sorry I brought them without telling. Also, my other 2 friends will be coming, don't mind them just tell me when they arrive. Oh my word you look stunning. Where did you get your outfit? I thought this was a formal event. Why are you wearing a tux? Do you feel pretty?" She continued rambling but I just ignored her. My goodness she is annoying when she is ready.

Soon enough her friends came. A guy with black hair and a blondie. (My Anxiety and TinTin)

Another guy with green curly hair came in with a short lady who also had green hair. Oh it's Inko. That must be her son who she always talks about. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before having Younger Midoriya shake my hand.

Some more people started flooding in before finally Ryuko came in. And she was walking with-

"YOU!" The guy from the mall!

"YO! Told you I'd see you soon." He left Ryuko quickly and walked towards me staring me right in the eye. We proceeded with our prolonged staring competition until Fats (Taishiro) came to ask me where the kitchen was.

We went about our business until Chie decided it would be a good idea to start the dance. And I was just stuffing my face with some good chicken nuggets. And I love chicken nuggets.

"Shinya you go dance I don't feel like it." Shinya who was sitting across from me just looked towards me and sighed.

"I don't want to dance. I don't feel like it either." Then Ryuko came bounding up.

"Hey Rumi want to da-"

"No." I cut her off and shoved another chicken nugget into my mouth. Damn that tastes good.

"Boo. Shinya. Would you like to dance?"

"Well... I- Actually-" He never got to finish what he was saying before Ryuko pulled him to the dance floor.

I chuckled and continued with my nuggies. (Sorry Boo-Chan I couldn't think of a better word)

Then I something- or someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who." I know that voice.

"It's the pizza delivery guy isn't it."

"Close enough." He removed his hands and sat down with a plate piled with chicken wings.

"How can you eat all those wings?"

"How can YOU eat all those nuggets." He replied smugly.

"Eeh? You challenging me Hot Stuff?"

"As a matter of fact I am. Miss Chicken Breast."

I stood and got a plate of chicken nuggets just as big as his plate of wings.

"Ready Chicken Wings?"

"Get set Chicken Nuggets."

"GO!" We both yelled then started shoveling food into our mouths. When one plate was finished we'd rush back to the buffet and load up on more. We had 7 rounds before I started feeling sick and was now slowing down.

"Aww, getting tired Mountain Rabbit?"

"In your dreams... Chicken... Man. BLERGH!" I puked.