The One

*Before you start reading, i just wanted to say that i know this was filmed in Jersey, but i don't really know how that fits in with the timeline of quarantine and Shannon, so just wrote it as if they filmed it in Florida

Cari POV:

"the smoke machine and red light bulbs are in the box in the garage, we need to set them up"

"ok, i'll grab them in a second" shannon said.

i looked up when shannon replied to see her waddling with 6 different lamps either in her hand or balancing on some rogue body part.

"you know, you can make more than one from" i said sniggering

"or you could come and help me, rather than.. hey, what are you even doing over there"

"i'm taking pictures of my outfits to send to my stylist, and i will come and help you in just two seconds, but you should probably stop talking before you drop and break something"

it took us about 40 minutes to set everything up, which involved replacing the bulbs on literally every lamp in the house, and opening the hood of the car's, which we both struggled to do, and testing the smoke machine.

we didn't really have a plan for this one, we were kind of just going with the flow, but it seemed to be working. this was the first shoot that handed ended in argument or some form of deep emotional discussion, but hey, we hadn't finished yet.

'you'd make a sexy mechanic, you know" shannon giggled

"oh yeah, would you let me fix your car? i'm good with my hands"

"you don't have to tell me that again, you can play with my car whenever you like"

"Enough, stop it, back to the filming, no distractions, we can save that for later" i said, trying to get us back on track, i knew where this was heading if i didn't.

After a few different shoots, trying out any and every idea that came to our minds, we called it a day, or so we thought.

...

"what's for supper mom?"

"shannon's favourite"

Shannon wasn't listening at this point, she was on her laptop, but her ears perked up as soon as she herd my mom

"you remember my favourite, thats so sweet" she said, leaving the table and coming over to the kitchen"

"of course, can't go wrong with tacos" momma Fletch said

I could sense Shannon was kind of melting at this gesture from my mom, she really was part of the family.

...

Shannon POV

It was late, and after a long day Cari and i were tucked up in bed watching a film.

"cari, i've got it!" i screamed excitedly whilst jumping out of bed

"i don't know what you've got but it definitely isn't your clothes, not a bad view though."

Oops, i forgot i decided to sleep naked tonight. Cari chucks me a jumper and i out it on before continuing.

"two things, one, voice messages, two, rear view mirror, come on, get dressed, i have to show you before i forget"

Cari mumbled and slowly got out of bed, she was also naked, which made me smirk

"yeah, but that smirk away, i'll be going back to bed with clothes on after this, opportunity missed"

"hurry up, i'll meet you in the garage" i grab my camera and run downstairs.

"Took your time. sit in the drivers seat for a second then i'll show you what i'm thinking"

she sat down, not looking pleased with me, and i began to film her through the rear view mirror. 

"look, it looks good, can we do something like this in the video"

"woah, yeah, i like it, but we will have to do it tomorrow, it's late now. and what was the second idea?"

"oh yeah, voice messages. around the time of our break up that was the way we communicated a lot of the time, so just for the dramatic effects, we should put some of the recordings in the video, maybe at the beginning"

"yeah, i like that, i'll chose a message that kind of reiterates what the song is saying"

"wow, you're  on form tonight, but can we go back to bed, i'm tired"

After that sudden moment of inspiration, we headed back to bed, clothes on this time, and i was excited to film these clips tomorrow.

*thank you for 600+ reads! we are currently 7 #Fletcher so keep voting so we can try and get top 5! hope you are all enjoying, do continue to comment your thoughts.