15.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I exhaled I opened my eyes and looked straight at Erwin from under my hood. I put my hands together in front of me and decently took a seat in a cushioned chair, on the left, that was in front of his desk. I looked straight at him with a stoic yet relaxed expression. Time seemed to slow as we sat there just staring at each other.

"What do you want to know?" 

~~~

He stared at me dumbfounded. Then regained his posture. He looked at me, as he straightened himself in his chair.

"Finally willing to talk?" Erwin asked. "And without force." He added.

"Don't flatter yourself," I said sassily, rolling my eyes. 

"Okay, let's get down to business." He states.

3rd Pearson's POV

Levi was walking to Hanji's office. It was quiet until he reaches her door. You can hear her shuffling around and muttering to herself, occasionally screeching.  Levi sighs then knocks on her door. The shuffling stops and you can hear her footsteps getting closer. She then bursts open her door with a wide smile on her face.

"Ahh! Just the person I was looking for." She says with her arms in the air.

'Tks' was all she gets from Levi. He opens the door wider and steps in. There are papers everywhere on the desks and the floor. Some were sketches of titans, others were of different animals and objects or theories.

"Erwin wants us to go to his office." He says around.

"Why? What does he want?" Hanji questions with a serious face. Levi looks at her and raises an eyebrow.

"Did you really forget about that brat we found in the forest?" He asks her in his monotone voice. Then it clicks for Hanji and her expression turns from one of seriousness to excitement and some of curiosity. Her eyes light up and she's back in the air again, jumping up and down. Levi stares at her, as she runs back into her mess and comes back a few seconds later with a bunch of papers and a few pencils. He raises a brow in question of why she decided to bring a whole stack of paper and pencils.

"Just for notes and extras, you know. We want to learn anything and everything from her!" She states proudly. Levi just rolls his eyes and starts walking towards Erwin's office. Hanji following eagerly not far behind. While talking on and on about what this "Y/N" could do and so.

Y/N's POV

("Okay, let's get down to business." He states.) 

"First of all," He starts. "Is your name actually Y/N L/N?" He finishes.

"Yes, my name is Y/N M/N L/N." 

"Ah! So, you have a middle name." Erwin says. (Sorry if you don't have a middle name, I don't either, I just wanted to add that)

"How old are you?" He questions.

"14, but I'm turning 15 soon," I say, which was true, I was going to turn 15. (n/a: Me too!) He nods as if approving.

"Why were you outside, in Titan territory?" He asks further.

"I was exploring the area when I heard yelling so I went to see what all the commotion was all about and found you guys," I say truthfully. Yeah... I ain't telling this guy everything.

"Why do you keep your hood on?" This question I was expecting from him.

"Because." 

"Because?" He questions this an eyebrow raised. 

"Because, I don't want strangers to see my face," I said proudly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay, well I didn't expect you to talk without a little push, so now we just have to wait for Levi to return," Erwin spoke and relaxed a little in his chair since he got some information out of me. Silence entered the room, and it was quite peaceful, but I had a question.

"Um... what am I supposed to do now?" I asked tilting my head a little looking at Erwin who was starring at me while thinking.

"I'll get someone to go get you you're uniform." He answers as if it were normal.

"So, I'm joining you guys?" 

"Yes." He answers, "But we have to inform the rest of the survey corps (Idk if that's true) and you might be brought to court."

"Understandable." I agree nodding a little, looking towards the right. My eyes were wandering around the room looking at all the objects in here, until they stopped at the window right behind Erwin. He was following my stare, from the way my head was facing the window. He looks behind him one moment and then back at me. 

"You like the outdoors?" He questions. All I can do is nod. I get up from my seat and walk to the window. I hear shuffling and soon feel a presence behind me.

"It's nice and sunny today," I state. He hums an answer.