16.

3rd Persons's POV

Y/N stood at the window starring out at the sunny surroundings and the bright blue sky. It truly was a beautiful day, very peaceful. Luckily she has the whole day ahead of her. Erwin was standing behind her looking out as well. It was a comfortable silence. Y/N's hood starts slipping but she doesn't bother anymore, she let it fall. She inhales as it slides off her head and finds it's place resting on her back. Her H/C hair fell from its place now resting with her hood. She puts her hand out and opens the window letting in a warm breeze that tickles her face and sways her H/C locks. Her E/C eyes relaxing with the wind.

"Well, I think we're done here," Erwin states in a soft, relaxing tone. "We should find you a room and get you you're uniform." He looks down at Y/N, while she's still looking out. She turns around and smiles, her E/C eyes shining with happiness. Erwin takes a good long look at her face, taking in every detail that was hidden under her cloak. The way her hair moves in the breeze, the way her eyes seem to be brighter with the sun bouncing off them, her rosy cheeks. She truly looks like a goddess. Y/N puts her braided hair on her right shoulder.

"So, where to?" She asks softly, still smiling.

"There are a few rooms on the floor of the new graduates that are free, we can find you one there that hasn't been taken," Erwin says. She nods and they walk towards the door of his office.

Erwin closes the door behind them and they walk down the corridors in a peaceful silence that hasn't been disturbed since the light breeze.

"I think I'm gonna like it here," Y/N says looking out the windows on her left. Erwin just smiles. As they walk down the corridors outside you can see the other cadets training in the fields, some are relaxing on the grass, others are chatting with their friends. This scenery looks so beautiful Y/N wishes she could stay in this moment forever.

"I hope you don't mind Urete." She says looking away from the scenery and to her right, up at Erwin. He looks at her with a frown.

"My 'cat'" She says tilting her head a little to the left.

"Oh, yes, your cat, she wouldn't hurt anyone right?" He asks. She just shakes her head smiling. He nods and they go back to being silent. They walk further and see two people coming towards them. It's that brunette with the glasses, she has a stack of papers and a few pencils. The other is just walking next to her, he was quite short so Y/N guessed it was Levi. They met by one of the windows.

"Erwin, I brought Hanji." Levi sates

"yes, thank you, Levi," Erwin answers nodding. "Y/N, I would like you to meet Hanji, she is a squad leader and a scientist." Erwin puts out his hand gesturing to the woman, Hanji.

Y/N's POV

I look at Hanji, she seems nice. I smile at her and stick my hand out.

"Hello, I'm Y/N!" I say enthusiastically while smiling. She grabs my hand, shaking it.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Hanji, can I ask you some questions?" She asks.

"Sure!" I smile

"We could go back to my room, well it's more like a lab-" I cut her off.

"Could we go out instead? I really want to enjoy the weather, it's so peaceful!" I smile at her then look outside.

"That's a great idea! We could show her around and then talk!" She says looking out as well. She then looks at Erwin who hums a response.

I turn to look at Levi "Want to join us?" I ask. He just nods. It seems this weather has put everyone in a calm state.

"Come on then!" Hanji yells excited. She grabs my arm and starts pulling me towards the direction she came. "Erwin! Levi! Hurry up!" She shouts to the people behind her. She turns to me. "I'll be right back." and runs off. I just stand there, where she left me, looking confused. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Erwin.

"I think she went to her office to get something." He tells me, I nod. I look to my left to see Levi looking at me. I smile, he just nods. I mean, to be honest, I would also look at a person who's face or hair I've never seen because it was covered up.

"I'm baaaack~!" A voice sang. I turn around to see Hanji. She has returned with one pencil this time and a clipboard. I smile at her and put out my hand. She comes to a stop in front of me and stares at my hand. I then grab hers and she smiles. As she starts dragging me away I hear Levi say a few words. "I don't think anyone has ever had the idea to give Hanji their hand so she could drag them." I grin at those words. Then I get an idea.

"Hey, Hanji!" I call out to her. She turns to look at me and stops.

"Yeah? What's up Y/N?" She asks.

"I had an idea..." She looks at me to continue. "Want to race with them?" I ask and point to Erwin and Levi. She raises an eyebrow intrigued. I smile at her and turn to the guys.

"Hey guys!" I yell to get their attention. They stop their conversation and look at me, giving me their full attention. "Race ya to the training grounds! The last 2 there have to give the other 2 their lunch for a week!" Right after I yell I start running. Hanji following in my tracks.

"Yipeee!"I yell jumping in the air. "How far are they?" I ask Hanji.

"I can hear their footsteps not that far. We better fasten our pace in we want to beat them." She says

We ran corridor by corridor, window past window. Hanji instructing me where I should take my turns to get to the door leading out to the training grounds.